Reviews for Back in the Day
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 1/6
Impressed by this. I think Pince should have been Ravenclaw, and thumbs up for transfiguring bitch and her false blond hair!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
brilliant, I love seeing umbitch the evil toad getting put in her place...
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Umbridge is such a Glinda! This reminds me of Wicked so much!
GreenCanary chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Go MCgonagall!
TheLuna chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
MUaahaha! Take that Umbridge! I love it!
SonataEternal chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Take that you toad. Wonderful job, brought me a chesire cat smile!
Mistress of Magic22 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awe
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Holy heaven I was so surprised to see this! I've always wondered what Minerva may have been like while she was at school, and judging by the character traits you expressed here she really hasn't changed all that much in forty-fifty years, has she? :D Really wonderful work! Your inclusion of Madam Pince was a lovely surprise, too - IC and at the same time much more likeable than JKR ever gave her the chance to be. The beginning section also reminded me decidedly of the book/musical Wicked, if you're familiar with the story at all. I can totally see Umbitch being a sort of Glinda-blonde-popular-fashionista type, only much more detestable :3 Fantastic piece!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I very much enjoyed your story. Your writing style is mature and fitting. Very entertaining
MongolBerry chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Loved it. I really like how you characterized McGonagall, you made her seem more herself and less Hermione than most people do, usually she turns out to be a Hermione clone, and I really don't see her like that. Good job.
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oh, hilarious! Stupid stuck-up prig, Dolores is! Loved your descriptions and protrayal of MM and DU ... and very nice theory as to her FROFFACE! :P

Cheers!
writer with ocd chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
ALL RIGHT, GO MCGONAGALL! That was great, I can SO see her doing that, and it would explain the bad blood between them. I enjoyed it to say the least.
Star the Foxhound chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I liked that, good job
Wiztine chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
POP-u-lar, you're gonna be popular! Ahem. Good fic, though Umbridge never seemed as old as Mcgonagall to me, minor detail. I liked it a lot.
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
*insane laughter*

Oh what a wonderful, wonderful story. Cheers for Minnie! Umbridge was so awful and revolting in OotP that I was only happy because everyone hated her. The Umbridge in this story is also revolting, but popular... Bwahaha, she got turned into a toad! Ha!

And she'll never be normal again. The end.

Yay!