Reviews for TMNT: Sparring
Dozer chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Uh-oh,Raph's gona beat the tar out of Don.
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
GO DON! Raph you are an idiot!
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh my. And here I hoped for some brother bonding. *hides behind my doggy* Loved it! Growl, Nicki, growl!

... oh, who am I kidding? It takes forever for you to build it up. Tella, bark.

*annoying mini-doggy barking attack*

Hah! Now I won't get bullied by Raph! ... I hope. Loved it, as I wrote before :3
Ed's Tomato chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Oh man the "making me uncomfortable" line left me in a fit of giggles.
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was good, and I loved it! One question though... I noticed that this is in the 'humour' catagory. Why? This isn't funny, it's actuall kind of depressing. Other than that, keep up the good work!
OSYH chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Ahh man! Major cliffhanger. Ah well. I can guess what's gonna happen anyway.

Maybe I should've read this after Practically. I like ending things on happier note. But anyways...I always love your stories, because there's so much to them. And Don's failed attempt to have a heart-to-heart with Raph is definitely one of them.

I guess those 2 were getting along well, to an extent. But I guess their personalities clashed again.

Oh! And a redhead? A hint of Don/April? ;)

Great story!
Josephyn chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Loved the story.

I really appreciated the depth of character in Donnie, and although Raph was just about a complete dick in this case, I still enjoyed it. Poor Raphie adrift within his shattered family.

Josephyn
Dierdre chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Lovely job as always, chica T! It did my heart good to see Amber mentioned in one of your fics again, and I quite enjoyed the seamless, realistic way you wove her into the story.

*Chortles* And, oh! The exquisite awkwardness of it all! I think we've all been there at one point in time in our lives; where we feel compelled to confront someone about an important issue, even though we KNOW it'll end in a beat-down. In poor Donnie's case, that last bit is meant quite literally. Can't say as I really blame Raph, though. In his place, I probably would've been tempted to layeth the smack down on my wayward sibling, too. *Stands by with ice packs*

I loved their simultaneously funny, serious and juvenile conversation, and I REALLY loved Don's comical babble regarding the Playboy magazine. I had to bite my knuckle pretty hard to keep my snickering from waking up the house. _

To reiterate: The story was awesome, Tort, and your writing never fails to rock my socks. I'll review your next fic tomorrow, okay? Hasta la bye-bye!
Elsiah chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Fantastic job! The interaction between Raph and Don was wonderfully awkward. The fic's title was a perfect choice; those two were certainly sparring in more than just a physical manner. Keep up the great work.

Happy New Year!

Eslie
GreenWillow chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Well, Don, you couldn't have screwed that up any worse if you had applied all of your vast intellect into *trying* to botch things. LOL!

Gawd, funny but not funny, and painful. Poor Don, having even less of an idea than Leo does how to reign in his uncontrollable brother.

Your working Raph's relationship with Amber into his already problematic absence as Nightwatcher melds together seamlessly.

Wonderfully awkward interaction between these two. And what *else* can Raph do but go into total fury at Don's intrusive, embarrassing attempts to confront him?

Kind of a relief, really, that it turned physical in the end. Certainly guarantees that Raph will be safe from any accountability for a while longer til Don comes up with a different tactic.

Fun read!
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Poor Donny! I actually didn't see the story ending up like that but it pretty much sums up Raph and Donny's relationship in the movie. I enjoyed Donny's look through the magazine. lol...he tried XD