Reviews for TMNT: Practically
Girlz312 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is AMAZING! I loved iy and enjoyed reading it! :)
InvisibleGlass chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I love this fic, it really goes a long way to humanising (turtle-ising?) Leo.
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i luved it good job!
Tylwyth Teg chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
A very good introspection on both Leo and Mikey! You never see Mikey and Leo together much so this was fun to read, thanks for putting it up!
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was really good :3

Specially the ending. 3

Great job! :D
saralinda chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hi, I love this story! I think you capture both turtles' personalities. Mikey does sort of seem "left behind" by his brothers so often; it's an interesting part of his character to play around with. I really connect with Leo here as well-seeing him at play is so rare...
Elsiah chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Just the kind of feel-good fic I needed to put a smile on my face. Your portrayal of the guys is wonderful (as always). Great job!

Elsie
caylender chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Aw, I love it! You can't get any better then TMNT and basketball. Great job with this fic. It flowed well, the basketball game was written amazingly, and I loved the last line! Amazing!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aww yeah basketball is light, unless you're a pro and you're playing to win.
Dierdre chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
*Rolls around in the fluffy goodness* Oh, man, you really hit the ball outta the park with this one. Brilliantly constructed and wonderfully complex, with enough feel-good family moments to make me a very happy chica indeed!

I particularly enjoyed Leo's frustration with being 'practically,' as well as the lingering sting of his loss against Raphael. There aren't enough fics that delve into the aftermath of the rooftop brawl, so it was lovely to see one done so well, and with such insight into all the characters involved. Brava, chica!

God, I love this line: "He left his room in a hurry, as though the ghosts of that night clung still to his ankles."

The interaction between Mikey and Leo was well executed, too. Loved their playful, ball-busting banter; loved Mikey's theatrics and impressive physicality; and I REALLY loved Leo's ruminations during the course of the game. The combination of humor and seriousness was just exquisite.

And of course, the ending was perfection on a plate. I had a big ol' grin on my face as I finished reading the last sentence, as well as a serious case of the warm fuzzies. Just lovely, chica T!
OSYH chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
BRAVA! :D

This was a wonderful way to show Leo letting loose and not caring, not thinking! I really like this side of him, not the obsessed-with-being-the-best side that's getting overdone.

And Mikey seems pretty much amazing when it comes to athletics. I am so jealous. :P

Great story, can't wait for more!
KameTerra chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I really liked this story-thanks! Great insight into how Leo must have been feeling, and it's so nice to see him simply enjoying a game! But I think what clinched it for me was the following line:

"(how it had always smarted, those things he had to strive for that his brothers had naturally; Raphael’s strength, Michelangelo’s speed and Donatello’s intelligence)"

Because I've rarely seen it mentioned which traits of his brothers' Leo envies.

Cheers!

KameTerra
GreenWillow chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh man. You know, Leo in any kind of pain just stabs me in the heart. (I'm sure there's a term somewhere for this condition) op

Not too many people have really focused on how he might have felt after getting smacked down by Raphael and I really like how you explored his insecurities around this and other issues. And I *love* the struggle he has here to try and *just* have fun.

Very sweet.
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Great story. Very funny but serious at the same time!