Reviews for On the Way Down
Overrunner chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Yo have no clue how long Ive been looking for this stry whenever I could on fanfiction! FOUR YEARS! Awim just kiddng. Maybe a year. I red this on night and I forgot the title the next day... but in anycase, I absolutely love this story and it will remain as one of my all time favorites!
Sweet sugar pie chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love your story but it was every sad in the end
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This story always makes me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
You should write a sequel where they meet again
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Poor Odd.
michellelainelegg chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
that was so sad i literly started to cry very good story :'(
casey10rok chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love it! Hope you make a sequel! :')

BUT AGAIN, LLOOOOOVVVVEEEE IT! Made me cry. :'D
Lord of Tuft chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Really great. I don't have any complaints about the way it was written, because it was wonderfully paced and overall well written. I must admit that I was a bit skeptic at the beginning but that disappeared once I'd gotten a litlle ways into the story.

Love OddXAelita, love this story, love everything. Keep it up
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
So sad but also so beautiful, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
fantastic story what would I have to do for u to write a sequel...please!(I'm not above crying)
Raiden Tachibana chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It was AWESOME! it has been running through my mind since the first time I read it! ODDxAELITA is the greatest couple ever!
BlackshotAddictLyokoFreak chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Yup. True love never dies no matter the distance or situation...
dreamygurl chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
CRYING! this is great.. its also how ive always thought odd always was just hid it.. pleze tell me how 2 post stories on here!
lunar koi chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
aw...that nearly had me in tears, thats a really good story! ty for the entertainment!
moxie4evr chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
you know u should make another chapter to this. its five years later or something like that and they meets again!