Reviews for Dreams of Fire
lemon-rind chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
SIblings are awesome like that. Except when they're not.
myfirstloveseg chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
i loved it
Anon chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Brilliant brilliant brilliant
DragonFire44 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Cute ending. I can't imagine Ozai hugging any one no matter the reason. I find the whole dragons giving Azula the ability to do blue flames weird, if not a bit of a stretch.
DragonFire44 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
An interesting chapter. I would think that Ursa would call Azula 'Monster' not 'Demon Child', since that is what she is called in the episodes. Yes, FireLord Ozai can be intminating and I will never like him. But he is a great evil villian.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So Azula just attempted to do lightning without any instruction? Or had she been shown how to perform it but didn't know how to do it successfully? Even after all the greif Azula has put Zuko in, it does not suprise me that he would care or be worried. At least not at that age, after his banishment and Azula trying to kill him; he most likely wont care to much for her. It was interesting.
your sis chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Yay! Another brilliant piece of writing. My sister is so talented... *rub rub* (I want some!)
xX-Blood Roses-Xx chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I loved that ;)
Peace Like a River chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I think I love you. :-P Lol, seriously, this is an amazing story. I loved how the red and blue dragons tied into everything and how you explained the origin of Azula's blue fire. And any Zuko-Azula interaction that doesn't involve them trying to fry each other to death always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, lol. Ugh, and it's so like Ozai to ignore the fact that Zuko saved Azula's life. Oh well, some things just don't change, I guess. :-)
merlyn1382 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
that was sweet to bad she turned out to be a crazy s.o.b
DeepAzulaEyes chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Loved loved loved this story! It was beautifully written and such a great take on Azula's childhood. She's one of my favorites and I think it's so interesting to think about how she became so obsessed with power. Loved it!
card castles chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
This was a nice ending. I really loved it. Azula used to be such a good person . . . man, what happened? Ozai happened, probably.
Anawey chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Yipe! Now what about Zuko? Will he be okay, too? It's kind of sad to think that once, Azula was a good kid and then all stuff like this changed her. Update soon please, I love this.
Logomaniac chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
wow awesome! update soon plz?
card castles chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Nice. I absolutely loved Azula's nightmares; they were so well described, and how they affected her in the real world seemed accurate as well. Very wicked little story.

I like Ozai in this. He's rather well done. (Have I said that before?)

Update soon!