Reviews for The Heart's Cartography
AnimeAngelRin chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
...I really have no words I could use to describe how I felt aboout the nature of this story. but your style of writing has captured me XD you write very beautiful and with such vivid imagery, I'm also really fond of how you vary sentence structure and your word choice! it was also very in character and, to say the least, sweet yay TsuSoka! you're a very talented writer. I'm definitely adding you to my alert list P I look forward to reading more by you!

Rin
The Drowess Nione Ithiliel chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was beautiful, and only in the purest sense of the word. I love how you drew from instances in the manga to further solidify this piece. Also, Hisoka was so perfectly characterized! Wonderful job, this is definitely going on my faves :D
Trans chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
TsuSoka-ness! I always thought this part (the last scene where Hisoka is sleeping in the desert) was one of the saddest in the Gensoukai arc. It really shows that Hisoka had opened up enough to Tsuzuki to miss his warmth. Always gets me...

I liked that you added the twist that Hisoka didn't have his empathy in Gensoukai. Was that in the actual manga, or did you use it for a story affect?
absent writer chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Interesting...I hadn't thought before about why Hisoka didn't sense Byakko coming at him. Also, I thought the ending had a nice POV on how Hisoka would define Tsuzuki.