Reviews for In My Pocket
thejeweloffoursouls chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Knowing how Zel is so stubborn, it seems very likely that he would be in need of something uncommon and out of the ordinary like that crazy dream to finally realize that he can be happy if he lets go of his past and his fears. Nice story!
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I like what you have, but its very hard to read. Its like one giant paragraph. If you split it up smaller, it would be much easier to read and easier to appreciate for its writing content.
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
You know I'm not familiar with the song you used here but with the word Labyrinth all I could think of was David Bowie and "As the World Falls Down"

Very interesting though is this a prequel to I thought she knew? It seems that way to me anyway...I like it alot!
Meta Lise chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I really loved this! The beginning did remind me of Labyrinth! I love how this played out! Do a sequel! It'd be awesome!
Graelyn chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Sequel! Sequel! ummm... a sequel would be cool. this story was really amusing and interesting. By the way, I love Labyrinth. It's the coolest movie! Or at least one of the top 5 in my book. I also love the way you used that scene in the story. ummm...okay...until next time...JA NE!

~~Graelyn~~
Saler Vamp chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
!

ssoooooooooooooo adorebel!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

!

-Bye
Vivi Laney chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! This fic was so good it was almost disturbing...almost...which means it wasn't. Very well written, and I love what Amelia says to him at the end. Z/A forever! _
Eri Haruko Adoji chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
WAI! _ GOOD JOB! i am a xell/fil, lina/gourry, and Zel/amelia fan/s... ;; so i loved this! _ yes! definately a sequel! _ gr8 job!
Zakainel chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
I love it, though i almost got confused in the middle. I started to understand a little later. anywho, I loved it.
Ameria chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
I never write reviews because I never know what to say, but I have to write something about this story. It was wonderful to read, and Ameria's words at the end were perfect! Those words were what caught me. Thank you.
EverythingIsMagic chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
This story is cool. The scene is almost eerie, and amelia's words at the end are just perfect. Thanks!
Missitar chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
You are such a good writer! Your fics are great! Really well written, and sweet...
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
OOOOO that was real purty! GREAT imagery!
Kazza chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Wonderful!
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Interesting metaphores. I like the masks and stuff. Amelia's mask and Zelgadis' mask seem to represent the 'face' they show to the public. I like it. That does sound like a cure type of fic. Yes, please write a sequel and maybe try to show how did the dream happen. I'd love to see the sequel. I feel your pain, I wrote fics sometimes and I don't get very many reviews at first. But, don't worry. Just keep on writing. This fic is good.