Reviews for Murder Mystery Weekend
InSecret chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hey, so I think this is the story you said you weren't particularly enamoured with...? I can't believe I forgot to review it, so I'm dropping you a line now to say hello, and also, pick up a pen, sugar, cos your writing's gold :) Hope you're doing OK. xx.
devonshire64 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
great, great first chappy. more, please. soon, please :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
nice start, could possibly lead into a very interesting fic :D im in

update soon!

XsarahX
lostatc chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
YEA! A good old fashioned Agatha Cristie murder mystery! Just the type of story that I didn't know I'd been waiting for. Love the set up - I like it when stories take their time being set up so that as a reader I have a good grasp of who all the players are. Can't wait for the updates!
SPNCruzin chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
another fanfic-woohoo! can't wait to read more so please update soon. thanks
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Yay, you're back with a new story. I am so excited!

Very original story line, the idea of the boys participating in a murder mystery weekend makes me smile. Love it!

Creepy little plot line with people forced to kill themselves, reminds me of the season 3 opener...the bleach still freaks me out.

Will there be Dean whumpage by chance, just curious because you write it so well and it feeds my addiction.

Cookies for you, write more soon!
Poppyflake chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Good start. Love the idea of them (but especially Dean!) at one of these murder-mystery events - I went to one a few years ago and some people really do take them seriously! Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Hi, Great first chapter, the way Sam and Dean banter with each other is spot on and loved the idea of a 'Mystery Weekend'. Not sure Dean should be teasing Bobby the way he is though as Bobby is one who will be sure to get his own back.

Looking forward to more. x
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Dean's comment about people watching too much CSI had me snortling because, of course, SPN goes up against it in the ratings battle. LOL.

Dean teasing Bobby...he's taking a big risk there. I'm guessing Bobby has less patience for the pranks game than Sam. :D

I'm with Sam. I'd stay out of it. Hee.

I really enjoy the premise and how you've virtually locked them in with the weather. The banter was great. Looking forward to more.