Reviews for How Much Crack Can You People Take?
I play wid fir3 chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
Yay! *pounces on brownie* Thanks, I needed that!

Ooh...kinky...Nice how you leave it off like that, for our imaginations?
shadowchild880 chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
love it. it needs moro off this paring
LadyKnightSkye chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
rotfl

Mega rotfl

Seriously, I keep thinking about Bee singing the Happy Working Song and I start giggling.

WIN!
Fk306 chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
HAHAHAHAHA xD
Daisydill chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
Interesting, although i'm not positive I like the style, although I did enjoy it. Be sure to tell us if anyone draws that picture!
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
*ROFL* XD Can't wait to read the next chappie! :)
I play wid fir3 chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
Did I mention where I am DOESN't have it? *sigh* I can only inamge rabid rabbits gnawing on the head of BoE...
dusky chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
now there's a thought. Removal of clothesdeathmatch
dusky chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
ooh, poor sam... (lol)
dusky chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Amen! (to the sweeney todd thing) My sister's obsessed with it, so I've gained a lot of todd knowledge from her and have picked up the lyrics to every song, whether i wantd to or not. Jhonny Depp is AWSOME! Who'da thunk that such a deep voice could come out of a man that small?
dusky chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
cheaters codes? grr...
Fk306 chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
Starsam? why did that never cross my mind? I am not worthy of being called an openminded fangal T-T

yea Red should o done more research, the second I read 'tearing each other's clothes off' I got an idea on how the rest was going to go xD

poor poor red xP
Daisydill chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
vastly amusing!
I play wid fir3 chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
OH, so it's that...(I've always wanted to watch it, but did have the chance to)

I am SO in love with you crack. *gives a cookie*
SoulOfTheDawn chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
OMG This is so funny! XD! Pregnant 'Bee! I loved the '"If my paint job is messed up because of this chain, this'll be on YOUR head, Hatchet!"' Part. It gave the gigglies. Good Job! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see more pregnant 'Bee.

XMuch LoveX