Reviews for How Much Crack Can You People Take?
Azkadellia chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Oh, so cute! And Frenzy is such a little spazz. The weird thing is, I hated him in the movie, but I love the way people portray him in fanfics. So now I go back and watch the movie and it's like omg, I don't hate him anymore because he's such a cute spazz.

Overthinking does hurt my poor brain. But it's like once my mind latches onto an idea, I have to get it complete in my head or it won't leave me alone! I mean, I'm currently trying to write my own first fanfic because one day some crazy idea popped into my head about Bumblebee wondering why I don't have a car like most humans do... Which then blossomed into holo!Bee talking me into buying a car that, of course, would be an Autobot-in-disguise. Which on the whole sounds like an idiot idea in my head, but it refuses to leave me alone until I at least attempt to write it.

I agree with you about Bee's mouth. Damn it. They could at least make it retractable, like Optimus Prime's battle mask. Or something.
I play wid fir3 chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Awesome! Frezy is so sweet! Yeah, the 'mouth' issue should really be fixed, though, he is still cute...(Stupid stupid fan girl) *gives a flame* Roast his head! I wanna see that!~
LadyKnightSkye chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Hey, I said I THOUGHT it was a real place. *blush* I'm sorry for confusing you. . From now on listen to flarey on that score. XD

And yes dear, there was a Cybertron.

. . . .

And you are and I will have to agree to share being first for Prime . . . he ish meh baby's daddy!

Anyway, I loved Sam's reaction. Totally LOL. And Jazz and Maggie would make a cute couple really.
flarey phoenix chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Mission City IS made up, Ben and Mark said so themselves (my two best buds who live in Nevada)

so... yeah Niteskye is actually incorrect, look on Google maps, there is a place named Misson city, but it's no city, tis a little bit on a street...

and i can just imagine that pairing... it'd fit to, the Austrailian Analyst, and the Sabotuer/special ops commander, yup perfect match XD
xXsomeoneelseXx chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
OMG, that's some quality crack you've got there! MOAR! XD

I think Bee is teh hotness, but yeah, Optimus is pretty sexy with those flames running up his arms... .:gazes at Autobots poster on wall adoringly:.

For giving me my crack fix, I give you cyber-chocolate! Yay! X3
Fk306 chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
This chapter was great but chapter one is by far my favorite! xD xD xD xD
I play wid fir3 chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
OMG! That was awesome! I can't wait for more! Funny, be cause I actually like this pairing...*gives a cookie with powdery sugar on it* That's not crack, don't worry.
Azkadellia chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
I'm not disagreeing with the fact that Optimus is a total sex god. :P

But my heart belongs to Bumblebee first and always. I mean, on a hotness level, he and Optimus are pretty equal in my eyes.

But what makes Bee stand out for me are things like: his "infinite gentleness" (that quote is from the novelization, I think), his absolute fearlessness in taking on Decepticons that look twice his size (Barricade was much taller, much wider, and Bee KICKED HIS A**), his cute little chirps and whirrs, his gorgeous optics (they are a different blue than Optimus's, somehow), his doorwings (I've got a fascination for anything with wings!), his absolute devotion to his job... And so on.

LOL. Look at me getting all serious in a review of a crack fic. Good times.

Anyways, I also think the hybrids would be too cute for words! In my head, at least, I kind of see the Cybertronian dna as being dominant, and the human dna as being recessive, thus for the first generation of hybrids, they would all have common traits like the father's eye color (incredibly stunning Autobot blue, or really freaky Decepticon red!). Hair would default to the mother's hair color since giant alien robots do not have hair. xD

I am way over-thinking this. Shutting up about it now.

So, for this chapter... I love the Jazz and Maggie pairing, and the "You toucha my girl, I kicka your a**!", and Maggie's constant cussing in the rain. LOL
This Is Da Vinci Speaking chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
...You're amazing. O_O That's really...all I have to say.
Nexmelody chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I love it, hybrid babies, whoop

*gives offering of marzipan blackout*

please continue
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
mahahahah, i like that... especially Halo 3 mention. i'm an addict. :D
Azkadellia chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Ok, I admit it. I'm giggling like an idiot. This is just too funny. :D

As much as I try to imagine Cybertronian/Human hybrid babies (Heaven knows I'd be first in line to have Bumblebee's!), I just... can't. I don't know. I just keep getting stuck on trying to figure out what part would be human and what part would be robot. :)

Anyways, I'm loving this fic so far, and look forward to more!
seiya12 chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
OOH, OOH, OOH, I want to read more! Please update really soon!
LadyKnightSkye chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Tranquility might be made up, but I think Mission City is a real place. I think its in either Nevada or Arizona. Maybe California.

Blackout undone by the birthing process . . . Honey, you win at life. You really do.
flarey phoenix chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Tranquility and Mission City ARE made up places... but they're set in Nevada... near where two of my best buds live :D

hurry up and update, can't want to read more 3