Reviews for How Much Crack Can You People Take?
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
I already love this story!_
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SO FUNNY!_
freefall-gypsy chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
you are slagging hilarius plz r&r my story hidden warrior and update son! or i'll tell sunny you hurt sides *cough*HA!
Daisydill chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I send you apple and cherry pies. Love the stories so far!
Insane Rice of the Cosmos chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I concur, it IS disheartening to get scant amount of reviews for something you put effort into.

Ah, the joys of crack pairings. Explosions, two massive swearing parts, lovely. Love this story mate.
LadyKnightSkye chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Hon, I've been posting stories for about a year and a half now, and getting 3 reviews for 165 hits is actually pretty good. Mind you, a lot of those could be repeats of the same person or even people who skimmed the first couple of paragraphs and then decided they weren't interested enough to read it all. Then again, I don't have any clue why, but for some reason a majority of the people who either favorite or watch anything I write never leave a review. Its like they're afraid the author is going to bite their head off or something. Don't be disheartened. Keep writing. Also, you've only written one chapter. Sometimes it takes two or three chapters to get a lot of people interested.

That said, I particularly enjoyed Frenzy and Raziel. The spaz-tastic-ness of them was truly hilarious. XD And it now strikes me as odd that Frenzy's a total spaz-meister but Barricade is so, for wont of a better word, cool. Its like pairing a 5 year old ADHD sufferer with a samurai. . Now there's a picture.
Mai chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
It's "site," not "sight." :-)
Kirmon64 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
*much aww'ing and melting into a puddle of goo from the cuteness*

A bit of criticism though? Personally, I think it's a bad idea to include OC's in oneshots like these if you can get away with using a canon character. Either Maggie or Glen would have worked, methinks... not to mention that the mental image of Glen running away from Ironhide while screaming at the top of his lungs is a VERY amusing mental image XDD

And the answers to yer questions:

1)Slag yes!

2)Xbot, of course... :D

3)Hmm... *much thinking* ...whichever's easier to write XD

*gives you a slice of apple pie* Now. DO MOAR CRACK. FOR IT IS ADDICTIVE. YES. :B
Kyra Neko-Rei Kyra Cat-Soul chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Hehehehe fun!

Normally I'd like Maggie to win, but XBot winning involves interfacing, and I like interfacing.

Re: clothes . . . not sure. You're the one who knows what "interfacing" involves in your story.
Pennie chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Crack makes life worth living. :D Transformers crack especially. And transformers crack involving both Frenzy /and/ Ironhide in the same fic most especially.
Kirmon64 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
*splorfles* Poor Xbot, he's always getting beaten at his own games XD

'Course... he'll probably try very, VERY hard to win this round... *naughty thoughts* I vote for you to transcribe that :D

*blushes from compliments* Hey, the Crack Machine's open to anyone :D What ya get from it is totally writable, I don't care if ya write a fic with the same pairing and basic plot as one of mine... I'd take it as a compliment actually if someone plagarized the entire thing XD Only for the first couple secs, then I'd get royally pissed off, but whatever...

lol, I TOTALLY know what ya mean about only having seen Beast Wars... it was all I knew until I so happened to see the movie...

Okay. I'll stop babbling now. I think I'm turning into Bluestreak, this is the longest "review" I've ever left for a fic methinks XD
LadyKnightSkye chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh. My. God. That was genius.

Your story (the one at the end of the real fic) sounds like mine. First TF cartoon was Beast Wars, really only watched Armada and Cybertron because Energon looked sort of stupid, and didn't realize there was a G1 until got back into it. Hum.

Anyway, constructive criticism . . . Sorry, I don't do that on humor fics except if its grammar or spelling and I didn't notice any of that.

P.S. I read your summary and thought of my own along those lines. "Crack cocaine: Bad. Crack fics: God." XD
VodkandCoke chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
lol I really like it you should right more XD You surprised me...really thought they were interfacing...slag. lol more more pwease -sparkling optics-
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5