Reviews for A Miko's Love Story
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 20 . 1/28
o.0
Stillnight chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Poor men, get hosed by baby :D I've been hosed too, when I changed my baby brother's diapers (that was around 16 years ago). And covered by puke, too... Joys of having much younger siblings. Or sisters brats.
MadamScorpio chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Love a man who looves chocolate lol can't go wrong
M
MadamScorpio chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Inuyasha is going to have a heart attack lol!
M
inuyasha fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love this story.
inuyasha fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love this story.
misuky7 chapter 31 . 10/6/2013
I adored this story, my first Bankotsu and Kagome- it was fangtastic. :3
MissRikki chapter 31 . 3/30/2013
See, what did I tell you? I said I was gonna go to bed, next thing I know I said I might be stuck reading it out because its too good to stop. I've finished reading this in 2 days, because I was glued to your story for hours. I loved it, completely amazing and wonderful. The family anniversaries were just so beautiful. Definitely worthy of being a fav story 3 Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed it greatly _
MissRikki chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Oh yep that's so true, I hate Kikyo myself but I reviewed the last chapter and said I felt so sorry for her and stuff. You did very well :D To have Kikyo do a 180 and remain in character but be nicer was definitely different, a great idea for a change and for once the only ones we...well I really hated was Renkotsu, never liked him to begin with and Naraku, and that evil demon you thought up :)
MissRikki chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
-cries again even louder this time- Poor Inuyasha and Kikyo, they need babies!
MissRikki chapter 27 . 3/30/2013
I said I wasn't going too, I told myself this would be my last chapter until later tonight after I get some rest. I have a cold so my sleep is all messed up at the moment. But now I just can't resist, I'm probably gonna read and read and read until I read out the next few chapters. Oh how you torture me.

And I feel so sorry for Tara and Kikyo v.v And poor Kaede too, but its definitely too later for her now...
MissRikki chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Omg that's terrible, but that is definitely one way for boys to learn a lesson in wearing their clothes, that's so bad yet so funny at the same time haha
MissRikki chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
Pfft, omg that was great, truly hilarious :D That's a good boy Shin, teach them a lesson lol
MissRikki chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
Oh my goodness, this story was entertaining. I ran through the emotions with the characters lol. I'll be honest though, I wasn't too fond of your oc, she's just one of those characters you wanna smack some sense into with a frying pan lol.

But I am however happy she changed to be a bit more understand and everything. This story was great, completely amazing, I don't know what else to say... :)

Oh but some helpful criticism, you've probably already improved on it so consider it a reminder, try not to repeat words constantly, I noticed that 'bed down' and 'doled out' seemed to be your favorite phrases to use lol. Not to mention the group had such a repeatable routine almost every night I practically skimmed it and i hate skimming too so that's bad.

Anyways, I mean no harm in that, please don't hate me ;; or I will cry! I love you and your story, this is definitely one of my favorites _ Now on to the special!
MissRikki chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is very entertaining, I never thought of a rosary around Bankotsu, lmao. I'm loving this already :D