Reviews for A Miko's Love Story
nora.dbf chapter 31 . 3/19
love the story and all the the follow ups... a great ending(s)
nora.dbf chapter 22 . 3/18
Hello! This story is great I've been searching for a good Ban Kag story for and this is better than I could have hoped for. Great story line and I just love how you got sango to stand up to miroku! that was a good one. just one thing, I wanted to let you know that by rating your story M-mature as in over 18 you can put lemons and vilonce go leor in your storys there's no need to cut it out or anything that's what the k t and m is for... just letting you know ! lots of love and keep writting! your awsome at it
x-bankotsu-luver-x chapter 18 . 2/2
So glad I went to the other website for the cut out part of the chapter! That was seriously, terrifyingly intense!
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 23 . 9/6/2015
To be completely honest I don't think anything is too violent. There is rape and other seriously bad situations on here that have been on here for many years.
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
o.0
Stillnight chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Poor men, get hosed by baby :D I've been hosed too, when I changed my baby brother's diapers (that was around 16 years ago). And covered by puke, too... Joys of having much younger siblings. Or sisters brats.
MadamScorpio chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Love a man who looves chocolate lol can't go wrong
M
MadamScorpio chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Inuyasha is going to have a heart attack lol!
M
inuyasha fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love this story.
inuyasha fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love this story.
misuky7 chapter 31 . 10/6/2013
I adored this story, my first Bankotsu and Kagome- it was fangtastic. :3
MissRikki chapter 31 . 3/30/2013
See, what did I tell you? I said I was gonna go to bed, next thing I know I said I might be stuck reading it out because its too good to stop. I've finished reading this in 2 days, because I was glued to your story for hours. I loved it, completely amazing and wonderful. The family anniversaries were just so beautiful. Definitely worthy of being a fav story 3 Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed it greatly _
MissRikki chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Oh yep that's so true, I hate Kikyo myself but I reviewed the last chapter and said I felt so sorry for her and stuff. You did very well :D To have Kikyo do a 180 and remain in character but be nicer was definitely different, a great idea for a change and for once the only ones we...well I really hated was Renkotsu, never liked him to begin with and Naraku, and that evil demon you thought up :)
MissRikki chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
-cries again even louder this time- Poor Inuyasha and Kikyo, they need babies!
MissRikki chapter 27 . 3/30/2013
I said I wasn't going too, I told myself this would be my last chapter until later tonight after I get some rest. I have a cold so my sleep is all messed up at the moment. But now I just can't resist, I'm probably gonna read and read and read until I read out the next few chapters. Oh how you torture me.

And I feel so sorry for Tara and Kikyo v.v And poor Kaede too, but its definitely too later for her now...