Reviews for Forget Me Not
sweetswirlypop chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
Aw. The bloodlust must have really been killing him. And as usual, Edward is so hard on himself. Great chapter though! I think you captured Edward's character perfectly. His love, selfishness (as I imagine he would call it), guilt, and anger.
Tulips at Twilight chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Wow! Awesome chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Shellie3088 chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Another amazing chapter! I really do love your writing. Keep going!
The Cullen Girl chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
I hoped you right this in more detail from Edward's POV and you did, woohoo! I loved it. :)
EC4me chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
God you have such a way with words. It's truly amazing. Excellent chapter.
ElleG20 chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
o good one i love reading things in Edwars pov keep them coming
Orions-eyes chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Amazing! Thanks for sharing Edward's POV on this chapter. You are truly an excellent author!
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
That was sad but very sweet!
ElleG20 chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
Thank for writing this cause I love seeing it through Edwards eyes. It the same stroy but the way each of them tell its like I'm hearing a new story so its a pluse to reading Betrayl I get two stories in one and for that I thank you.
Shellie3088 chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
I love your writing!

You have both of them... well... if not QUITE the way Stephanie Meyer would make them... so close its enough to set off my craving for Breaking Dawn. A little at least :)
sweetswirlypop chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Aw.
doreansmomma chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Oh Edward! How romantic! I LOVED his POV! I'm so glad you wrote this chapter. It was well worth re-reading it
hij567 chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
VERY GOOD
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Aw..very cute...great job!
Orions-eyes chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Thanks for sharing Edward's POV. I always like to know what is going on in that gorgeous head of his. Great job!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »