Reviews for My Little Yokai
fair
Fluffy's Lady chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
lol. cute. that's funny.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
A formidable foe and a valued life acknowledge, good day for my favorite sycophant.
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aw, this is so cute! I just found this fic. Thank you for your note at the top. Best of luck to you as well with your fic goals! I really loved the group dynamic you had going in this fic. The characterization of the entire Sess-tachi was excellent. And this fic had real heart and soul. You were making me wish that Jaken wasn't really dead! How worrisome that all three of Sesshomaru's followers are Tenseiga-proof. I loved that you set this fic around the time of the Meidou arc and used that setting as a springboard. This was well thought out and inspired. I'm putting it in my favorites. Thanks for writing!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Ha! Jaken's characterization is PERFECT in this. Excellent job.
FreeHotDogs chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
your stories are music to MY ears .. HAPPY NEW YEAR! -hugs-
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
An interesting story with, ah... I should say, a slightly different kind of "plot" than usual. However, still a warm fanfic with much humor and a "family genre". I think you should add some spoiler warnings though. Happy New Years Eve!
XxLotusxX chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I love Jaken-fics thanks to you! Great job!
DY2020 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
ilike it...but you should put some spolier warnings for the manga in this fic...some people wouldve like to find out that info by themselves...ne way i still loved your story
CrimsonOkami chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Though I can't say I ever tire of the cute lil' Sesshomaru and Rin fics, I've gotta say that I loved this, Jaken is an um, *interesting* character. And though I don't exactly *like* Jaken (though I realize how integral he is) and tend to prefer the interactions of other characters with Sesshomaru's entourage, I enjoyed it nonetheless.

It's always nice to see Sess's mom as well and the line about the head count, it immediately made me picture Sesshomaru with a large band of children doing the same thing.

I'm such a goober for his 'foster parent' image. xp