Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
Ryuuohjin chapter 22 . 7/8
Like the story, have you ever fondue red making a sequel to it?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 22 . 6/18
This story was amazing and wonderful, and I enjoyed it!
you need to make a story that involves part 1 & 2 of the R season
Multifandomkiller chapter 22 . 5/17
It’s a shame to finish this story, I love reading long fics and this was very good, though Rei’s motivations are kinda iffy it is a good plot and I love this story because it assumes that usagi is not dumb and I love how she and mamoru act around each other, picking up where they left off rather than starting anew
Amber chapter 22 . 5/11
I have finals I should be studying for but I read this instead and I've got no regrets. This was incredible.
Wow this is awesome! Fantabulous rewrite and i gotta say i spent a good portion wanting to smack Rei
silverwolf335 chapter 1 . 4/14
anna chapter 21 . 3/23
good story but I just notice Mamoru and Usagi had sex. shes 14 he's so much older he's a pedo that's just nasty... like seriously disgusting he's in his 20s and shes a little girl.
karinori chapter 22 . 3/22
Ugh! Rei is just too much here. How can someone be so obnoxious and self entitled as her? But overal I really love how the story flows. I love Mamoru role here. He is definitely own his name, Protector of the Earth (Chiba Mamoru). It would be nice if you put their pet name (Usako/Mamo-chan) to show their closeness and Mamoru's possessiveness towards Usagi but this is such a small thing that wont affect much of the awesomeness of the story! Thank you for writing!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 22 . 3/7
I really really enjoyed this story and it was hard for me to stop reading it (work and sleep may have suffered a bit...). I could really relate to this story because I've been having problems with my best friend for months. This story goes into problems between friends so well and I really appreciate that everything isn't just magically fixed or better since a lot of time reality doesn't work that way. I like that the characters don't immediately change their behaviors and how hard they have to work at it and in some cases fail. I also really enjoyed this story because it had so many different perspectives (especially Mamoru's) and I think you did a good job with their thoughts and actions based on the way these characters have developed in this life. I love that Mamoru in this fic. He's a prince, a warrior, and possesses his own crystal so I love that he is shown powerful and supportive instead of being constantly kidnapped (though he did in this fic but that's ok), brainwashed (yay for failure), and killed like he is sometimes in the series/fics. I think you did a marvelous job with this fic and obviously I'm having a hard time not gushing about it.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 1 . 2/16
I really loved the concept but there was a ton of unnecessary detail. I skipped at least half of every chapter. I feel like Rei's character was pushed too far and there was no redemption for her.
YokaiAngel chapter 22 . 2/4
brilliant story!~~~~~~~
thechickenlittle chapter 11 . 10/29/2017
this is really good and I can't wait to read the rest!
Scififan33 chapter 22 . 10/14/2017
Glad they told her parents and they have accepted it. Did they ever find out in the original? Will there be a sequel? Loved it!
Scififan33 chapter 18 . 10/14/2017
I was right! She was sick due to something to do with being Sailor Moon, though I thought it was maybe because she gave it up. Sad she plans to kill one of his General's, why no attempt to see if they can be turned good again?