Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Please finish this! :)
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
Wow, I'm glad that Rei is starting to see the error of her ways but I feel bad that she found out about Mamoru and Usagi, that way. It must have stung to see that, but with what Mamoru told her she shouldn't have to suprised to see them together.

The battle should have proved to the girls that Usagi knows what she's doing now and has changed in a good way/ matured. I'm suprised Mercury wasn't more on top of things, I mean her powers are water and ice, the ice rink and the freezing cold air shouldn't have been a problem for her. Maybe she'll handle the cold better when she remembers her past.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
I was thinking how the whole bonding thing between Usagi and Mamoru made me thing of an InuYasha fanfic called "The Return" where he and Kagome were bonded just like Mamoru and Usagi.

This is the second time I've read a story where the senshi's hair color was changing to well the main color of their sailor outfits. I can't help but wonder why is it a sorta common thing to have in the stories. Was this little appearance altering tidbit canon or is this just a popular idea used by writers? It is cool though, funny how Ami's appearance changes the least. I wonder how the outer senshi would look with their appearances altered to that of how they looked like back in the day. I get the feeling that Michiru would look pretty much the same.

That's gets me thinking, what's up with the children not have the same hair or or eye color as their parents? I'm bothered by the fact that Chibiusa has pink hair and red eyes. She certainly didn't get it from her parents, like how did that happen? With both her parents having blue eyes it's more probable that she would have blue eyes, and have either blond or black hair. Not to mention how Usagi and Shingo have blond hair unlike their parents, but I guess their mom could have be a natural blond but dyed her hair blue because blond might not have looked good on her.

Also, it's a good thing that they confronted Rei, I wonder what'll happen in the next chapter.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 15 . 11/17/2015
I'm not a big fan of how Rei is acting. She needs to get some sense knocked into her, but I guess that's want Minako is there for.
Cool, Usagi gets a sword. I always thought it was Venus', but it's all good maybe I was mistaken or maybe V's cool and just let her keep it.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
I'm glad it went well for Minako. I wonder if Luna will sense what happened at the end if this chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2015
One of the best fanfict I read so far. Can't wait for more chapters... please don't take too long.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 13 . 11/16/2015
Oh so, Minako and Usagi finally meet. I wonder how Rei will feel if Minako takes her place back as leader of the senshi.
JFVM chapter 17 . 11/16/2015
very good chapter
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Yay! Minako (and Artemis) finally showed up.
Ooh... That ending though.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
Yes! They basically have it down, all they need is proof, so the others will believe their reincarnation theory.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
I'm glad, Mako and Ami are on good terms with Usagi now. Good luck with Usagi's dad Mamoru.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
Well now it's clear what Luna and Usagi's mother thinks.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
I'm glad that there was a more in depth look at what the girls thought.
Also, the one thing I was worried about happening, something I didn't want happening, came true: the girls walking in on Mamoru and Usagi. It made me cringe. Oh drama next chapter!
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
I couldn't help thinking that Usagi should have some honey to help with the cough.

Mamoru and Usagi finally revealed their secrets identities to each other and their feelings for one another as well. It's the cutest thing!

Also, I hope that the person who stepped into the room was her mom because she would probably be the most calm, nice, reasonable about him being in her room so late.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Usagi/ Mamoru bonding time.
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »