Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
Godricsgrl89 chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
I love your fic. I also noticed that you edited your posted chapters recently. Does that mean you'll be updating again soon? Please, if you can. This is so good, I haven't read a good classic rewrite in a long time.
LorenaUsagi chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
Another chapter or " I will find you...and I will kill you"
Jacinta Rose chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I see this story got updated in November 2014, I hope this means you will continue to write it to conclusion...I think it's fantastic that you explore facets of the characters so often overlooked in both the Manga and Anime, such as a perfectly natural and very real fear for one's own safety when running around in your pj's in the middle of the night! Also you touch on issues such as self worth and the insights into 'the Girls' and Luna's behaviour, and relationships makes for fascinating reading please continue...
Sunlight Halation chapter 14 . 3/5/2015
Where are you? We miss you! Plz update!
Tzarista chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
o0o this story is very good, the cliff hanger at the end makes me want to read more
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
I hope you can update soon! I'm excited to find out what happens next! :)
SerenityxEndymion chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
This is getting better and better, please continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
l like see new chapter
l like it
ChibiTomoyo chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is definitely one of my favorite fics of all time!
Rozenthorn chapter 14 . 1/13/2015
Loved the story make chapter 15,16,17 ,18,19,20 please it was awesome from my point of view and p.s I'm really picky in these kind of stories I loved yours the BEST out of all the stories!
JemDragon84 chapter 14 . 1/13/2015
Awesome! Hope to see an update soon. Want to see how you deal with Rei.
Chrissy chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
I really love this, thank you your an amazing writer and I hope to see more soon x
silverangel4567 chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
Wow! Thank you. I had to read this on my phone so its taken a while but sooo worth it. You continue to amaze me... can't wait to see more xx
Lazy American Person chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
I can tell your putting a lot of work into this and I hope you continue it. I'll be looking forward to the next update! :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 12/25/2014