Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
RKF22 chapter 19 . 3/9/2016
Excellent work can't wait for more
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 19 . 3/9/2016
Well, he's out of that godawful place, but now Beryl knows who they are... At the least, she doesn't know their civilian identities...

On the other hand, at least the other scouts and Luna have been working on accepting the facts that were revealed, though and I'm not trying to sound mean, but Luna still seems to be a bit condescending of the fact that Usagi is the princess... Unexpected as it might have seemed, princesses aren't naturally born the way they act or pose, they're taught, and as far as I can imagine, had it not been for her status as a princess and the rules she had to follow, she's have most likely acted the way she does and did now, perhaps with a few differences, but still...
Lyrista chapter 19 . 3/9/2016
Rescue successful and escape is complete and one dead Beryl in the bargain. Still have to wonder how over it really is and whether the remanents of the enemy forces will do now.
SerenityxEndymion chapter 19 . 3/9/2016
Oh man, I can't wait for the next chapter. Things are gonna get awkward once Mamoru makes a reappearance with the girls.
TropicalRemix chapter 19 . 3/9/2016
I'm guessing the final battle with beryl is next. Where are the senshi? I thought they would be helping them.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 19 . 3/9/2016
Good update...

Will Metalia make her appearance?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2016
This is the most well written, clearly and thoroughly descriptive fanfiction I have ever read and I desperately hope you can update it soon. I love it so much, it's truly fantastic, and I would love to see an update soon. It seems that you haven't updated it in a while, which kind of saddens me because it is so amazing. I am supporting it and hope to read a new chapter soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
I am obsessed with this story! It's riveting! I hope you post the next chapter soon! Keep up the awesome work!
lippy2004 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I love this story. It's crazy the way we get into the story. I hope you subscribe soon.
JFVM chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
i love it very good chapter
Kita chapter 18 . 1/15/2016
I absolutely love your writing style with this piece. Im a writer myself and find myself critical of pieces i read. This piece captivated my attention i hung on every word. Well written; great job!
Darkriver Hunter chapter 18 . 1/14/2016
I am so so in love with this story. The depth of the characters, the emotions, the storyline. I am addicted to knowing what is happening. Thank you so much and I am eagerly waiting more.
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
very good chapter/
Serendipity00 chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Wow, Rei attacking Mamoru, that was out of line. Getting her powers taken away possibly (but not likely) permanently. The senshi of Mars seems to have taken let her passion influence her in a negative way. At least she fully understands what it is she did wrong, why she has been acting the way she has, and wants to make amends with Usagi, and y'know Mamoru too.

What a way for the true Moon Princess to be revealed. I thought it was just her being away from the earth or the moon that made her experience pain, that Endymion can go to other planets but Serenity wasn't able to leave the Earth or Moon. I guess it's just a matter of their proximity to one another. So that if they are too far away from each other, she would feel pain. Or maybe it's because Earth isn't Serenity's home planet so with Endymion, the prince who she's bonded with, gone the "spell" that allows her to live normally on earth has temporary been broken.

It's neat that Tuxedo Mask/Kamen can't be brainwashed. Also, near the fact that they can still comunicate through their link. I remember how hard it was for Usagi to fight him when he was evil. Though, I wonder why some of the villains had a strange obsession with making Mamoru go to the dark side. Why not her senshi? Why not her? If they wanted the silver crystal, they could have captured her, brainwashed or blackmailed her and make her give them the crystal. I'm saying this if they actually had the ability to successfully do it, that is.

Also, last thing, for a sec I thought Zoisite and Kunzite were together like in the 90's anime (cuz I remember how Kunzite wanted revenge after Zoisite's death). But then I remembered that they were with the senshi in their past lives. Maybe they're just best friends? I mean if my best friend was killed, the people behind it would feel my wrath.
Loubekah chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
i reaally love your story,it even better than the original i think u shouldnt let mars' power returned by usagi
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »