Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
Kita chapter 18 . 1/15/2016
I absolutely love your writing style with this piece. Im a writer myself and find myself critical of pieces i read. This piece captivated my attention i hung on every word. Well written; great job!
Darkriver Hunter chapter 18 . 1/14/2016
I am so so in love with this story. The depth of the characters, the emotions, the storyline. I am addicted to knowing what is happening. Thank you so much and I am eagerly waiting more.
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
very good chapter/
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Wow, Rei attacking Mamoru, that was out of line. Getting her powers taken away possibly (but not likely) permanently. The senshi of Mars seems to have taken let her passion influence her in a negative way. At least she fully understands what it is she did wrong, why she has been acting the way she has, and wants to make amends with Usagi, and y'know Mamoru too.

What a way for the true Moon Princess to be revealed. I thought it was just her being away from the earth or the moon that made her experience pain, that Endymion can go to other planets but Serenity wasn't able to leave the Earth or Moon. I guess it's just a matter of their proximity to one another. So that if they are too far away from each other, she would feel pain. Or maybe it's because Earth isn't Serenity's home planet so with Endymion, the prince who she's bonded with, gone the "spell" that allows her to live normally on earth has temporary been broken.

It's neat that Tuxedo Mask/Kamen can't be brainwashed. Also, near the fact that they can still comunicate through their link. I remember how hard it was for Usagi to fight him when he was evil. Though, I wonder why some of the villains had a strange obsession with making Mamoru go to the dark side. Why not her senshi? Why not her? If they wanted the silver crystal, they could have captured her, brainwashed or blackmailed her and make her give them the crystal. I'm saying this if they actually had the ability to successfully do it, that is.

Also, last thing, for a sec I thought Zoisite and Kunzite were together like in the 90's anime (cuz I remember how Kunzite wanted revenge after Zoisite's death). But then I remembered that they were with the senshi in their past lives. Maybe they're just best friends? I mean if my best friend was killed, the people behind it would feel my wrath.
Loubekah chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
i reaally love your story,it even better than the original i think u shouldnt let mars' power returned by usagi
winxclubbs chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
thank you for finally updating and this chapter is super amazing
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
I don't think either Usagi or Mamoru should forgive Rei for everything she has done. Not only did she constantly abuse Usagi and cause Mamoru to get captured, but she also betrayed her vow to protect the Moon Princess. Since Serenity has taken her powers and identity of Sailor Marse away, couldn't she give them to someone else?
Also, when Serenity goes to the Moon again, couldn't she talk to Queen Serenity about all that has been going on?
Will you bring in the outer Sentchi?
Please update soon, I just love this story!
Mistra Rose chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
Well someone is and some royal trouble, and do some point I'm not surprised. She's been asking for it for a long time. So for her to get her powers taken away from her and get the humiliation she did and its rightfully deserved.

I like the idea that serenity is going to get her Prince back and not just sit around and cry. This is a new change for the series and I like it. Can't wait to see what you have planned. So I hope you will update soon.
Mevneriel chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
Beautifully done chapter! I love how the bond protected Tuxy's mind from the brainwashing and how you revealed Serenity. I cant wait to see what happens next.
Amulet-Starz chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
I really don't think Rei should get a third chance after what she had done: She had lied about Usagi, turning her friends aganist her, bullied Usagi, tried to take her position of leader even after finding out she was sick and hurt, said things were better off without her, and now had attacked Tuxedo Kamen out of jealously and spite, resulting in his capture.

Rei's actions are not just ones that are done by a frustrated solider: they are also done by someone even worse. A traitor.
ej101 chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
I absolutely loved this chapter, please update soon! Can you not let Mamoru get brainwashed? Couldn't he pretend to be, and only Usagi knows the tooth? Also, your idea of Serenity getting into Berel's headquarters to rescue Endymion is perfect! Please please update!
guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Great chapter, but not happy with the Kunzite/Zoisite pairing. I wish they had never been paired at all (whether Zoisite is male or female doesn't matter). It makes me very sad and upset when I read them paired in fanfics.
SailorNerd chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
This is soooo goooooood! I think I've said this before, but it really is. I love how you portray Usagi and Mamoru; I've always adored the thought of them being able to talk through the link, but I never found a story where the writer thought the same thing!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
Thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
CassieRaven chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Glad you updated, the story is getting good.
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »