Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
BlueLion chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Has been a while since you've posted the last chapter, so this one serves nicely as resume of what happened so far. Two different perspectives (Luna and Ikuko) don't hurt either.

Looking forward to the next chapter, but take as much time as you need!
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT'S where you stop? OMG! How dare you! I have spent all day reading this story, and THAT'S where you stop!

You get to writing RIGHT NOW, or so help me I will reach through the computer and tie you to your own and force you to write until it is complete!

What are you waiting for, get writing!

Sandreline
serenityselena chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
it was interesting to see things from Lunas and Usagis mother point of view...

cant wait for the next chapter _
SouichiroBaeza chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
this chapter makes for a good break, but i can't wait for the next chapter to come out. hope you are able to finish it soon ja-ne
TropicalRemix chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
took me a while to read all this. nice story. why is rei so angry at usagi for? she didn't do anything to her. at least usagi and mamoru think they know that they are the reincarnated prince and princess. rei is going to flip when she finds out that mamoru and usagi are dating. why isn't usagi getting any better?
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
nice! I can't wait to read the next chapter! please update soon!
Artemesia-Hime chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
I can't wait until the next chapter! I really want to see their reactions! I really liked her mother's pov she's so cute.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Did you rewrite this chapter? I could've sworn that I read it before ...
Emma Boulivier chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Oh! Good luck! I was so happy to see this update! I really can't wait to read what will happen next :D
idfcv chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
I think Luna's POV should have been woven in before, but I do not mind where it right now. I really like your story. It's engaging and very sweet. You definitely got everyone just right. Rei was always one of those characters you love to hate. Very polarizing. While she always teased Usagi, you never quite understood whether the teasing was meant to be for fun or was it for real. I hope you do update soon.
KayeBell chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
yay thank you for updating and please post the next chapter soon!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Great chapter!
lylyevans chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
oh please continue, i love all your stories, i just hate that you take a lot of time to udate!but still your stories rock!
Genie05 the second chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Yeah we got an update. I loved this chapter and I loved seeing Luna's POV not to mention Ikuko's. I can't wait to see the confrontation with the girls thought. Update soon!
Bin82501 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
You're killing me with this Rei characterization cuz I'm a big fan of both her original representation in the manga and in the anime so as I said, this characterization is killing me. She's uncharacteristically uncaring and cold. Still, this is a good fic. I like the development of the Usa/Mamo relationship and I hope you continue.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »