Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
I'm so glad you updated! I absolutely love this fic :)
Tzarista chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
great chapter
and yay your back
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
Very good
Nancy67 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Can't wait to see Rei's reaction when Usagi begins fighting again and how will Rei treat Usagi when she finds out that Mamoru is Tuxedo Kamen and Endymion and also Usagi is the real moon princess. Please update soon.
WinniUsagi chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Ahh you updated! Thank you very much for this chapter - it was awesome! I'm glad that Usagi decided to become Sailor Moon again - can't wait for the senshi's surprise at that (:
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
great chapter as always! I'm glad that they now have a way to stop Usagi's pain and deal with her weakening powers.

cant wait to see what will happen next! please update soon!
yunacarman chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Plz plz plz~~ don't brainwash Mamoru.
Selenity84 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
I just love this story even if Rei is being an annoying bitch
isolorza90 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
I loved it! Thanks for updating! I hope Rei gets her act together I love how they work together. Can't wait for next chapter !
Galaxy Princess chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Awwww, that was so good. I cannot wait for Usagi to use her newfound power and shove it right back to Rei's face. I really look forward to that chapter.
sabina21 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Good chapter what is going to happen next now that usagi mamoru and minako have seen queen serenity and have told them about usagi sickness and queen serenity has told them that usagi and mamoru have to join there powers together

what is going to happen now that usagi has returned the moon castle to it former glory and she now has the moon blade update soon
RKF22 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Excellent work glad your back wonder when they'll bond
Hotgirlow chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Yay you updated I can't wait to read more I love this story so much hope you update soon
Hinata'sMuse chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
This chapter is amazing! I love the reasoning that you gave behind why Usagi was so sick too. Very clever!
GraphicsChyk chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Great update! Loved it. Now write more please ;)
745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »