Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
em chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
this story is so beyond awesome! i cant wait for your next update whenever it is. thanks for sharing this amazing piece! :)
Carameldynr chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
I really love your stories! Rei is such a bitch in this story. I like your idea making Mamoru and Usagi believe in reincarnations. It's very much logical for them to came up with this idea, thanks for pointing it out! It's really interesting, please continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
Please update I can't wait for Mamoru to tell Rei off and put her in her place.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
l like see new chapter update sooon.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
l like see new chapter
Artorius XV chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Aaand finally cought up on this one. xD

Interesting developments since the last chapter I read before rereading the entire story.
stephie 23 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Favourite chapter I'm fairly certain. I just had to re-read your story. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm currently reading your other sm fic to get my fix. Love how strong a character sailor moon is, and h
minimimimoma chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
I can't wait for the next update! The plot so far is very interesting!
stephie 23 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Seriously one of the very best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I really hope you continue it, as I am dying to know what happens next.

I love how you portrayed usagi and mamoru's budding relationship. His fierce protectiveness is fantastic. I can't wait until he finally confronts Rei. Why is Rei being such a terrible person ? Will she rekindle their relationship ? Do we even want her to? When will they find Minako? Will usagi get better? Will she finally tell naru her secret and rekindle their friendship? How did she do on that assignment?. What does mrs h think? Will usagi be sailor moon again? When will the bad guys catch on? Sooo many questions and more that I hope your next chapters will answer.

You've spun a very intriguing tale and I simply cannot wait till I can jump right back in! You should kno I've been reading this story on my iPhone while walking to school... What am I gonna do now :(
APRIL26 chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Hi. I just found your story. Its really good so far. I hope you update soon because I would like to see Rei put in her place by Mamoru. And to see if Usagi and Mamoru gets more memories of their past lives.
ruby890 chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
That was so good. Update please.
Anime Cookies XP chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
oh my god, i want 2 no what happens nexts please update soon, i hate waiting long, its killing me not noing whats going 2 happen. ive read the manga and watched the anime but your was of saying i can kind of relate it to the sailor moon series yet put a twist. i found it hard to read something and get exited able whats going to happen next and your story made me hooked onto it and wanting 2 read more. so please update soon.
Nancy67 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
I'm reviewing in this chapter because fanfic won't allow me to review on chapter 11. please update chapter soon.
gee4jen chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Great story! Please update as soon as you can :-)
Akuma's Raze chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. And I'm starting wonder if Rei really thinks she's the princess.
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »