Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
yunacarman chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Plz plz plz~~ don't brainwash Mamoru.
Selenity84 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
I just love this story even if Rei is being an annoying bitch
isolorza90 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
I loved it! Thanks for updating! I hope Rei gets her act together I love how they work together. Can't wait for next chapter !
Galaxy Princess chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Awwww, that was so good. I cannot wait for Usagi to use her newfound power and shove it right back to Rei's face. I really look forward to that chapter.
sabina21 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Good chapter what is going to happen next now that usagi mamoru and minako have seen queen serenity and have told them about usagi sickness and queen serenity has told them that usagi and mamoru have to join there powers together

what is going to happen now that usagi has returned the moon castle to it former glory and she now has the moon blade update soon
RKF22 chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Excellent work glad your back wonder when they'll bond
Hotgirlow chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Yay you updated I can't wait to read more I love this story so much hope you update soon
Hinata'sMuse chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
This chapter is amazing! I love the reasoning that you gave behind why Usagi was so sick too. Very clever!
GraphicsChyk chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Great update! Loved it. Now write more please ;)
Sunlight Halation chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Oh my God, YES! THANK You! A new chapter! I won't rush you to update the next chapter, since I know how difficult ad time consuming it is! I love this story so much!
KayeBell chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
This was a great chapter. i'm glad you've continued on with the story. When do you think you'll have the next chapter out?
MissE3 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this fic. I generally don't like fics where the senshi betray Usagi because they seem really forced, but this one is really good! I like how you took it a different direction than most, and your characters are true to the story for the most part. You've exaggerated Rei, but that was necessary and acceptable. I really want to see where you were/are going with this, and what happens with the dark kingdom as well as the senshi, shittennou, and royals!
mariita1mari chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
OMG I love what you have written and I was wondering if you were planning on continuing with this fanfiction cause I honestly fell in love with the plot you have created.
JemDragon84 chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
I Love this storyline! Need an update please! It has been to long since have left us hanging. I'm so looking forward to see where you go with this. I hope you plan to go into R season. Please do not let this story be forgotten. Update please?
J chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
Love this story. Rei was always bitchy and Luna was always hard on Serena. And Amy and Lita weren't exactly supportive, though Lita was better then Amy. I mean she's fourteen and she's carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. And I always wondered why her grades were important to Luna I mean what kind of realistic job could she do while being a scout and trying to protect the solar system. School is not really a high priority. I love Mina so I hope you have her grow really close with Serena. (I've read lots of fics where venus was Serenity's cousin in the past which is why they look so much alike)
Looking forward to your up coming fics 'Answers in time' & 'Royalty in hiding', and 'Dark Reincarnation' (I love Christine Feehan)
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »