Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Aw, Rei, and here I was hoping you'd pull your head out of your ass and stop being a bully. Maybe it's asking too much for her to completely do an 180 on her personality. So Mamoru and Usagi are figuring out their secret, eh? Kudos to them! As for Luna, I wonder how this report will affect the team...?
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
continue this story please XD i love this story X3
Niobe chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
You haven't updated in a long time. This is an AWESOME fanfic so far. I've always detested Mars for her bossiness and cruelty, just like pink spore's. If you haven't died, although I'm starting to believe it, keep up the AWESOME work!
Sakura chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Give me a U! Give me a P! Give me a D! Give me an A! Give me a T! Give me an E! What does that spell?
UPDATE! I want to read this story 'til the very end! Oh, and a Sequel would be nice too! Just no bratty, spoiled, ugly, pipsqueak pink spore! Ja Ne!
Lilly Angel88 chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Our history is simply amazing! Very well written indeed. I'm loving everything! I hope you have not abandoned this story. I like both of their Usagi, eru always thought she was more than was shown in the anime, I always thought that Naoko Takeuchi could have done much more growth as a character than she did. And I really miss more fictions that show the real strength that her character has that is one of the reasons I like it so much of its history. Oh, and if it is not abusing others you could direct me to other stories in a universe where your Canon as Usagi is actually more than the whiny girl and has his own agenda?

Kisses Lilly
Lorelei chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Gee, Rei should REALLY get her act together, or a new fire and passion senshi will be needed! Arigato! I'll review after the next update!
SeaLilyNerida16 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
I have read hundreds, possibly thousands of usagi and mamoru romance fanfiction, and yours is honestly one of the best 30 I've read. I hope you will finish it soon. I'm glad you've updated. Any story started MUST have an ending. Especially since it's as awesome as this, and you have at least 200 reviews, both good and bad. FINISH!
silverfoxkurama chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
nooooo can't wait for more awesome story
Artemis's Lonely Night of Aria chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
I'm supposed to be asleep by now.

BUT IT'S SO GOOD!
Keep up the good work!
Vebridia Hope Thorne chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
I am so happy! You finally updated this story! I had started reading it while you were updating it in 2011, then you didn't update for a year, so I was afraid you'd abandoned the story! D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
great chapter, I can't wait to see if they can remember more of their past selves without the crystal.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
silverangel4567 chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
You are an angel. Thank you so much for the updates. I haven't been around for a while but was so happy to come back to so many new chapters made my week :D. As usual completely amazing I loe how this story draws me in. your an amazing writer and I hope to see more soon x
Artemis's Lonely Night of Aria chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Can't...stop...reading...must...do...homework... BUT I HAVE TO READ THIS!
Laesk chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
more please, thank you for this interesting chapter. i love this story line. thank you
297 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »