Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
Lazy American Person chapter 14 . 1/10
I can tell your putting a lot of work into this and I hope you continue it. I'll be looking forward to the next update! :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Great, keep it coming Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Mistra Rose chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Damn, I just found this story the other day and it has taken me this long just to finish reading it and it wasn't a disappointment.

You have done an amazing job in getting the flow of the story right as well as keeping true to the story plot from all available resources, manga, 90's anime and crystal. Just wonderful! It doesn't seem rushed or overwhelmed with to much information. The words have allowed my mind to paint a picture in my head of what's happening as I read and to me those are some of the best stories out there.

It's nice to find another fan of this series for about as long as I've been. I do have to tip my hat to you in a big way since you managed to bring me back into the Usagi/Mamoru pairing stories. Don't get me wrong, I love them as a couple for as long as I can remember, but as I got older I started to hate how some of the plot storyline for the series(anime) was written and started disliking a certain Earth Prince. It wasn't until I purchased the manga and started to watch the crystal episodes that I liked him again.

So, if you take nothing from the above paragraph, please accept that you have written an amazing story and hope you will continue to. Thank you!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
great chapter
jesi ki kage chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Yay silver crystal! I love this story! Okay so at times it was a little annoying getting the repeat information from different points of view but I understand why you do it. Can't wait to see if they find a way to save the generals and what's going to happen on the scouts side. I have a suspicion that someone else is going to find out about Usagi and Mamoru's relationship status and maybe even their royalty status but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Also, it's kinda funny how the rainbow crystal's just floated in. Will any bad guys have enough sense to follow the crystals? Please keep up the great work and update again soon! -Jesi Ki Kage
Harrtemis chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
first of all, this story has been on my follow list for a while, I'm glad you're writing again!
However, I agree that you need to review the way you write. Having multiple POV is annoying: we read the same things over and over! And even in this chapter (or the previous?), Minako has a long conversation with the girls. Then you write it again when she tell Artemis. Then again when she speaks to Usagi and Mamoru. This is too much!

Also, imo, you write too much about little things of life. How Usagi decides to do her homework in the living room or her bedroom, how she brushes her teeth etc doesn't need to be told, except if it has a meaning in the story (she remembers smthg while brushing her teeth, or sees someone because she decided to work in the living room...)

Maybe you could try to limit yourself to one POV per chapter. If you decide to change the POV in the following chapter, and go over the same event, it should be shorter. For instance :
chapt 1: monday-tuesday through Usagi's eyes
Chapt 2: Mamoru: brief version of mon-tuesday (only highlighting the very diff parts), and full wednesday.
etc.
Ana chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
I respect the fact you've written so much but you need an editor to help you make your story flow because at this stage is too repetitive.

There are multiple instances where the same scene plays out, but even though it's from a different character's point of view, it is pretty much the same.

You could probably cut this story in half if you get over different characters repeating things over and over.

Also, this is just a personal view but I just haven't bonded with any of the characters. They all seem so one dimensional and boring. But I think this is amplified because the story moves so painfully slow because of constant repetition.

Apart from that, thank you for writing!

PS. I'm aware I repeated myself. I did it on purpose, I just wanted you to see what I meant with the repetition thing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
nice
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
I think as far as POV goes, you might want to keep it to only one or two characters. It's simply repetitive to have multiple POV's for the same scenes, especially since no new insight to scene was added by supplementing the POV's of different characters. Otherwise, I'm really excited! Usagi and Mamoru really have grown into their memories! Looking forward to see how this Sailor Moon business will be handled
tate4eva chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Great update. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Another fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
em chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
this... is so very very awesome. thanks for sharing! i hope you update soon. i'm so anxious to find out what's going to happen next :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Can't wait to see Zoisite and Beryl's reactions when they find out that the rainbow crystals are missing. Now that Usagi has the silver crystal maybe her illness will disappear.
Spirit chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
I am oh so happy that you've updated this story! It needs a little work but other than that I am excited to see how everything progresses! Happy writing. :)
sailormoon0630 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014