Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
Cynder 7 chapter 17 . 9/25
Update faster! ( )
SerenityxEndymion chapter 17 . 9/25
I love it. Great work. I feel really bad for Raye but she really needed a wake up call. I hope she'll began to get passed this and moves on. Can't wait for your next update, hope its soon.
sabina21 chapter 17 . 9/25
good chapter what is going to happen now that usagi has come back on the scouts as sailor moon
and what is going to happen now that rei has come to terms with being jealous of any girl that talks to mamoru and what is going to happen now that ami got a new power up and minako took rei powers away in till she come to terms with putting everyone live in jeprod
what going to happen now that mamoru has told rei that he and her will never be and what is going to happen now that rei has just walked in to the arcade and has just seen mamoru and usagi kissing what is going to happen when usagi over friends find out update soon
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 17 . 9/25
Trouble is coming...
Galaxy Princess chapter 17 . 9/25
Wow, and the plot thickens and so does the tension. Excellent chapter.
johnsonyasmine9 chapter 16 . 9/20
Please continue the story, I want to know how the ending goes.
Soo goood! Trash rei more please! Really love your story and are hoping you can update soon!
I just love the latest update in the story. Please Please Please write more and I can't wait for the next chapter!
SaphireShimmer chapter 16 . 9/15
Finally caught back up with this story after a while of not reading much. Looking forward to seeing how everyone reacts to what Minako did. And I will definitely be heading over and reading the bonding scene. Keep u posted the good work and don't leave us in suspense too long ;)
JFVM chapter 16 . 9/7
oh plz keep going it was getting so good i just love it
bout time she got was coming for her
Alpha chapter 16 . 9/3
Well, as good as the chapter was, I feel that you might have been a little repetitive with pointing out Rei's faults at the end. Also, Minakois speech criticizing Rei might have dragged a little without seeing or hearing much input from the other characters. But all-in-all, it was a decent chapter.
jaslena chapter 2 . 9/3
Hmm... So bad, all of them...

continue reading and review when I done with your latest chapter... wait for me! haha.. just joking
xpandachuy chapter 16 . 9/2
love where it's going!
AimlesslyGera chapter 16 . 9/2
Ahhh! Yessss an update! I love seeing Minako act like the leader she is.
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »