Reviews for Usagi's Struggles
Queenbooklover chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
That was an awesome chapter! Thank u for writing it! :) :) :) :) :)
Ladyroo88 chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Oh man now I am curious if her family remembers her leaving before the fight? Mamoru dealing with Rei should interesting... She is still focusing on him and not her princess, speaks to her selfishness to me. i don't know if you meant for the her character to be that way but it comes across so.
I really love this I reread with every new chapter.
Amethyst-Pheonix2003 chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Great story. Will you be doing the other seasons? Can't wait to read more of your work!
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Will there be more or is this the end?
Nancy67 chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
After Usagi and Mamoru defeat Kunzite will Metallia swallow them just like in the manga and Usagi use the silver crystal from inside Metallia and finally defeat her. Everyone keeps their memories except Ikuku or will Usagi tell her mother that she is Sailor Moon and Mamoru is Tuxedo Kamen. I hope you can update soon.
Sunrise moon 2 chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
I liked the chapter. I kind of hope she tells her family about her secret double life, even though I know that might result in them forbidding her from going out because it's too dangerous. I guess this thought stems from the fact that Usagi said she doesn't like having to lie to them. Also, partially because I have a big family so if I were secretly a superhero I don't think I would be able to keep such a huge secret, I would at least tell my siblings.

Glad Rei apologized to Mamoru. I guess it was right for him and Usagi to not accept her apologies but to continue to watch her to see if she gets her act together. I mean her parents thought that was best.

Also, last minute thought but does Usagi still have blue eyes or does she have greyish- silvery eyes? It would look cool. I mean because everyone besides Mamoru has a color for their hair and eyes, Rei's is red, Mako's is green, etc. Are she and Mamo the odds men out with hair and eyes that don't match?
angelMwings chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
I love this story so far. I love everything. You are doing a great job in making each character have a different voice when you change points of views. I like the way Usagi has changed from the beginning. She has learned a lot. I'm so glad you decided to share this story with us. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Are you planning to make a sequel? I just want to see how Haruka and Usagi interact. I just really like Haruka. Hope you have a lovely week. :) & 3
Queenbooklover chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
LOVELOVELOVE THIS STORY!
regfurby chapter 20 . 8/14/2016
I was surprised when Metalia possessed Kunzite and turned him into the final boss for this arc, but then again I should've expected it when Beryl was defeated so easily...

It was pretty interesting when you pointed out that real life does continue on even if the Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Kamen aren't around for it, since it tends to be glossed over fairly often in most stories. I hope that Usagi eventually finds a way to reconnect with Naru and Umino despite her duties and secrets as Sailor Moon...

Minako is still awesome. It's the only word I can use to describe her.

The final battle for the original Sailor Moon was pretty epic and touching; this awesome story has likewise come a long way and Usagi's character has developed a lot, so I'm really looking forward to seeing your version of the final battle!

Will this story continue on into the next arc with Pluto and the Outer Senshi?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
This chapter is so good! I had to re read it soo many times because I just could not get over the fact of the excitement with Usagi and Mamoru! Can't wait for more
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
wow. good chapter.
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
NOOOOOOOOO! more please!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
I’m glad Mamoru and Usagi are feeling much better. I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
0Tenshi-no-Tsubasa0 chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
Ooo can't wait for more!
CassieRaven chapter 20 . 8/10/2016