Reviews for A History of Azkaban
A really good fic
tanzar81 chapter 2 . 7/11
But Daddy
ILuffsNicoDiAngelo chapter 2 . 4/8
peoiple should have recorded my reaction to Legolas and Gimli, it was pretty funny
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
So bootiful.
Anonymous D.
Heksie chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Wow - nice twist and original fic.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
good story
Flamewhisper chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
So, it took me about an hour or so, but I finally figured out where I heard the line about two immortals trapped in battle until the Day of Judgement (I would have copied it to include, but FF won't let me). It's from Pirate of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.

Anywhos, good story. I quite enjoyed it.
Death Eternal chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Awesome story
Alice chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
That ending was heartbreaking (in a good way). Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Under these circumstances, I'd prefer the non-magical way to wake someone with a bucket of water and to help with a glass of water against a dry throat.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Wow this tale had me captivated to the very end and that my dear is a rare thing since I have a 3 year old who barely lets me pay attention to anything else but her...

Wonderful tale can't wait to read your other work and see if they are as captivating as this one.

5 Kudos...

HoosierCullen chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Very good fic you had a good story here that though short and could have had some more length added to it , but not really. The idea was good and I enjoyed it throughly. Thank you.
Xunzar chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
What can I say? This was nice, short and sweet. It had just enough to be a pleasing read without feeling padded. I'm always a sucker for Harem/Multi; I just like seeing how it gets written more than the fantasy itself. Since I'm also a huge fan of Bella, Tonks, and Fleur...well, you made my day.

Good work sir or ma'am,
Exivus chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I like the movie references like where Voldemort says the whole "two immortals locked in battle" thing which is from Pirates of the Carribean, or the scene where the knights move on to the afterlife was like Lord of the Rings where Aragorn released the ghost army. All in all it was a good one.