Reviews for Snow Padme & the Seven Jedi: An FD Vignette
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Well done :) it made me smile.
Bradley Cude chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
To the "Guest" who reviewed with "Boooooooboooooooo"- SHUT UP. What makes this bad? I actually LIKE the idea of other stories being told using Star Wars characters.

Have you actually written a fanfic? I HAVE. You won't find it on FFN, but I have. I know what goes into writing fanfiction. DO YOU?
BookLover chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Love it and Please do a little mermaid one.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Boooooooobooooooo
This is the worst fanfic I havever read!
flutielover chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
haha I love the 7 jedi :)
Pooja Naberrie chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
That was a very sweet story.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
that wuz great! teehee i love ur stories BYE!
newgirl5 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
The seven Jedi are so funny... like all your other stories, i LOVE them i don't think ill ever get tired of them... Great stories!
Stunna21 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
great vignette and i loved it so please update your latest one because its really good.
IloveAP chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Nicely done this adaptation to a classic fairy tale.
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Wow! I loved every minute of it. really very good!

Going on my faves!
SidiousSith chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
I won’t let you kill her. She’s the woman I love. You don’t know love...and for that, I pity you,” Anakin said, as he flicked his wrist, turning her saber to the side. In her moment of off balance, she had only a split second to contemplate her death, as Anakin’s saber came around and her head was severed from her body. Anakin extinguished his blade and for a moment, the fighting ceased, as Anakin gazed down at the woman he loved so deeply.

~Wonderfully written end battle scene-great job! :D Can't wait to read your next vignette.
SidiousSith chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Wonderfully written! :D [And sorry this is a bit late; I've been rather busy with school lately.]
Princess Geia chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Great ending! What a lovely fairytale! I can't wait for the next viggie!
anisgurl56 chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
i loved this story! great job :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »