Reviews for Heart of the Beast
Unknown chapter 23 . 11/7
Hey I know its probably late but I just wanted to say that this story was amazing u r so talented to write such and amazing and sad story at the end I actually started crying
It was so heartbreaking but yet so moving because he told her to be brave, strong, and never stop singing any I bursted out crying but I honestly think u did an amazing job on this story.
That ending broke my heart
Zizi chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Its really good! Please do not make it have lemons down the road! your doing a wonderful job having them be fiscal and being descriptive but not too descriptive Which is sooo refreshing! Thank you!
Zizi chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Oh my gosh I love this! your doing a great (need t find another adjective) job. Thank you, for keeping things classy and interesting! there's nothing like tasteless smutt to wreck a good story and yet you are able to make it stomach dropping and romantic.
Zizi chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Its good Puals freaking out then calming down was kinda abrupt but it was fine, the stories good and it has a plot which is nice. I like it thanks!
Zizi chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Nice, its a little sudden Pual suddenly liking her and all, but you did say you changed your mind so that explains it. Its good, and I cant wait to see were it goes next. I only wonder how you will keep up the tension between Pual and Cara, but Im reading to find out. Thank you, for this great fanfic!
Zizi chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Wow that was great, you kept this seductive with the vampire without losing the artistic class it takes to keep things from becoming crass. Thank you, this is great!
Zizi chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Love it. Your very good, people actually have distinct personalities (which i havent found in most fanfics) and the main girl is likable! You did a great job with describing her, most fanfic writers make the girl like into some super model and you made her humble and very likable. Nice work!
Zizi chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Made me laugh. I hope its like this throughout, I like that its not filled with swearing or crude sexual comments. Your good I hope its like this throughout. Thank you i've been looking for a story like this
HalloweenSpell chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
Why did you kill off Paul?! WHhhYYYYYYYYYYYYy?!
I' sorry. But NO!
HalloweenSpell chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
Lot of stuff happened in that chapter...
(chapter 16)

Mind is blown...
HalloweenSpell chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
Am on chapter 8, magical and beautiful are the first words to come into my head. Thank you somuch for writing this fanfic! xx
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
It's was a wonderful story but so sad. I'm crying. Poor cara.
taylor.hall.5815 chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
This story is so good the ending made me cry
ecrosth chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
Great job! I almost cried reading this! But I absolutely loved it!