Reviews for Undo
mossley chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is simply amazing. The style fits perfectly with the action. You're true to the characters, even when in such an unusual situation. It's easy to imagine that Flint wouldn't hesitate to do anything necessary in order to save Jaye's life, even at the cost of his own, or that Scarlett or Storm Shadow would sacrifice themselves for Snake Eyes.

I'd love to see a continuation of this, if the urge ever strikes you. How do Flint and Scarlett re-integrate into a world they didn't live? Do they replace their "twins" from the divergent history? Will they "remember" how their lives went from the time history was changed? What changes did occur from their tampering with history? You have a rich world of possibilities to work with.
Calcitrix chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This is great. What happens next?
annependragon chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Interesting really enjoying the begininng and where this tale is heading. Keep up the good work.
tophat1945 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
You have a very strong story going here. The writing is excellent...you really pulled me into and had me wondering exactly what they were going to do. I don't usually read comicverse but I'm glad I made an exception in this case. Now...I'm wondering what they're going to find when they get back...
White Eyebrow chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
3 words PR: ex-cel-lent!

Good use of the 1st person POV. Flint was the right choice. The pacing was just right: you took your time telling the story, but didn't dawdle either. I'm glad it didn't turn into a buddy-fic since he and Scarlett were never friendly.

Now of course you realize that you just destroyed the ENTIRE fandom. :p

-WE
Cover Girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Great concept for a story, please update soon.
Hagan99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I really enjoyed your story and writing. It's an original idea executed well. I couldn't have predicted the end- good surprising turn of events.
reena chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great stort, very original and intriguing.
Alison Hart-Burnett chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This can't be the end. You should really do more. This was great.
ScarlettSlipper chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I love this! Wow! Fantastic! You really did great with 1st person on Flint! I can't wait to read more and how this has changed the world the AE Joes know it. The temple was a great mythical idea! Who knows, maybe it does exist. It was great to see both Scarlett and Flint joining together. SS