Reviews for The Boy Who Lived
A Smiling Cat chapter 22 . 9/13/2010
I really liked this story ! Good case, good Tiva And I liked how you described Gibbs ;)
zatl chapter 22 . 9/3/2009
wow. at the rate I'm going I think I'll have the whole series read with in two weeks of when I started.

I'll read the next story tomorrow :D
zatl chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
“Stop putting holes in my ceiling!”

haha. when I read that all I could think was Jack Sparrow, and "Stop putting holes in my ship!"

great chapter.
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 22 . 5/18/2009
does this have a sequel yet? if so what is it called...

now. i must say WOW i read almost the whole thing. (i didn't realised i skiped the first one (or two) for a while.) though i got hints that i mightve with the mentions of ziva being shot, lol
leobold1 chapter 22 . 4/28/2009
Great story! Great series!

And now, following your previous cycle, the next one will have Ziva getting kidnapped without Tony (he got kidnapped with her last time, so its her turn to be kidnapped alone again). Maybe with Jenny this time!

And Gibbs & Co. to the rescue, with Tony getting in the final shot.

And then a wedding (unless she gets pregnant first).

Let's see how I do.

Love your writing. I'm not much into HP, aside from the movies (and I know the books aren't the same as them), but I did notice some of the parallels.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Diamond and Stars chapter 14 . 4/20/2009
oh. You portrayed Frank very well! I like it!

xoxo

D&S
Diamond and Stars chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
AWW! Poor McGee!

xoxo

D&S
addowell chapter 22 . 3/7/2009
I've really enjoyed the WHOLE line of these stories! Poor McGee!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 22 . 2/8/2009
Fantastic story once again! Very in character! I love your writing so much! :D

From A Fanfiction Angel
iamscully chapter 22 . 11/14/2008
i enjoyed this very much. loved the harry potter tie-in! i am a huge HP fan. that poor little boy though. i feel so sorry for him. i hope his uncle glen gets a new non-mob-connected-in-any-way job and is allowed to adopt him.

you did a great job paralleling the HP story with little Harry's situation...the dad getting killed, them him witnessing his mother's death, the way she protected him. and loved all the magic references and stuff throughout.

im a bit worried about jen's latest obsession and the upcoming mission for her and ziva. somehow i dont think its going to be all safe and happy...
Athene Saile chapter 22 . 7/7/2008
Heyy,I loved your whole series! Read all of them today, and can't wait to see what the next story(ies) is(are)!
Nepeace chapter 22 . 5/18/2008
I finally got around to reading the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing this story with us. I liked your approach of the boy trying to cope with the death of his parents. It is a good story, now I am quickly moving on to the new story.
bookworm45 chapter 22 . 5/17/2008
Nice work. It was an unusual story. Well done.
Ziva4Tony chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
Have I said how much I love reading your stories? Great story as usual. Can not wait to read the next one.
JohnClark43 chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
Good story but as always im sure well get more Ziva-in-peril in the next volume. Looking forward to it.