Reviews for Strength of Will
marissa mars chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I love it.
And it really doesn't matter if you watch the anime or read the manga because neither really elaborate on hanabi's character to much.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was great!
terre99 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
that was so so so good
Black Roses shine at night chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I loved this story!
But I am curious as to what Hanabi was commanding Neji to do... Although it doesn't really matter...
You did an amazing job with this and if it wasn't already so old I would ask you to write a second chapter.
nikols chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
never thought about what the seal would do to someones body. and i really liked the story.
AnaRawrz15 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Great, emotional story.
flipflop386 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Great story! I can tell you really like the hyugacentrics!
narutofan chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Beautiful story :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is beautiful! XD Loved it.
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
five stars
Escargo Pudding chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I have to admit, I've never thought of the cursed seal doing all that. I thought it was really sweet how Hinata was helping Neji, and Hanabi's lesson throughout the fic kept me interested as I read. _ Overall, very decent job!
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
A very beautifully done story looking at *both* sisters. I especially like that Hanabi just doesn't just cleanly to one stance on the issue or the other, because as with all moral issues, that isn't realistic to do so.
Naybi chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow im again amazed by your stories, only thing is that you dont mention details as what was Hanabi asking of Neji that he didnt want to do, in this way her guilt would have been worst as she by asking such a small thing ended in making her powerful cousin break. i think that would give an extra effect and also in common ground as i said before you didnt mention what did Hinata asked and what was she studying? And as yourself i like the Hyugas in all their dysfunctional splendor lol and i also believe that Hinata has a hidden strenght and will do something to change the Hyugas. I really like your stories you explain life as a white-eyed teenage very well.

I think you should make a multichapter story about them In this way we could enjoy of the Hyuga in all their "cough" messes up "cough" family relationship. In a non romantic way please. Lol if Hanabi and Neji wer paired they would tear themselves to shreds in the 1st 5min and Hinata um well faint jajaja. Whatever you choose if writting oneshots or multichapter stories i will be looking forward to them.

Keep up the good work!
Gemina chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Wow, that is so good!

Poor Neji! I love how you portrayed the relationship between Hinata and Neji though.

A second chapter?
Kwala chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow, if only we could see this side of Hinata. You did a very good job of maintaining everyone's character, especially hinata's.