Reviews for This Is
Yarn Weaver chapter 1 . 6/13
Carth Onasi is one of my absolute favorite Star Wars character right Revan my #1 all-time favorite. This is pretty much how I pictured him and the rest of the crew. Thanks so much I love this story :)
ThequeenChrissy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I just stumbled across this story, and I must say it is pretty fantastic. I appreciate the writing style, being a fan of The Revenge of the Sith book.

Phenomenal story :)
writtenrhythm chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wow. i read it again and it's still one of my favorite stories. i would love to see this become a full story, maybe when Revan came back. i'll volenteer myself as a beta, if your interested. Keep writing! :)
stone in focus chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I'm really surprised that this fic hasn't gotten more reviews. It's simply breath-taking, and it reminds me exactly why I ship Carth/Revan so much...you captured his motivations with perfection. Excellent, excellent work. :D
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
You got tears... this is really heart wrenching. Great analogy of Carth.
luvondarox chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow. This is a fabulous character piece for Carth!
Solarom chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Beautiful! So touching and genuine.
Princess Fawna chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I liked how you used 2nd person for this story, and how you spoke of Telos. Good job!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I heartily support Matthew Stover-style Carth.

Excellent wording and characterization, with Stover's intensity and an eye for details about relationships. I really enjoyed this fic. You present a complete Carth-husband to Morgana, Republic loyalist in his relations with Mical and Canderous, mundane soldier, love of Revan. Very good piece to explain his overarching character.
Uilleand chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ah, I'd only ever read your 'Life Wish' before this one, and this more than lives up to the excellence I've seen in your work previously.

Wonderful.

It's fluff with the fluff removed, romantic and painful all at once. Perfect!
Vespera chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wow. This is a very moving, poetic 2nd person narrative. Well done.
Anastigmat chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
You're triggering my "of course" reflex again, which is a sign of a well-spun story: of course this is how Carth saw it, of course he'll go on because she asked him. And he will, for as long as she needs him to, even if he'd rather be by her side.
Sandra Evans chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh my goodness! That was all I could say, over and over again, upon reading this. You captured Carth's emotions so well, and it was just... amazing.
RandomCheese chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, you're back.:) Good oneshot. I really felt for the poor flyboy. You really showed his loss and silent pain. Glad to see you're writing again, I've been reading your other story too. It's great. Are you going to write more about Kairi? I'd love to see how she does on Korriban.
impsy chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was fantastic. Thanks so much for writing and sharing it. :)