Reviews for It's Not Always About Revenge
duchessme chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
such an interesting story hope you'll continue this
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Kircala chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
are sasuke and naruto ever gonna get together? how is sasuke going to be able to deal with kakashi around all the time? where the heck is the plotline? i cant figure it out at all! if you dont continue this then i can understand b/c it lost its plot...

Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Heya! I totally loved it! Plz UD ASAP... Pretty Please With Sugar On Top... xD

- Tenshi no Yoko -
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
lol... I cant wait for the next chapter!
ingome chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
I really like this story. It's very funny too.
Mistress Sundrop chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
This story is strangely addicting. )

I hope you keep that 'update once a week thing'.

Anyway, It's sad, Sakura dying in all.

She was never my favorite character, but I never hated her...

I hope Naruto will be okay!
sunshine143 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
It was funny when they were fighting each other just like old times. :)

So you decided to go ahead and kill Sakura off huh, that was really sad! Tsunade took it better then I thought. Too bad Kabuto escaped, hopefully Kakashi and Naruto will be ok.

Great chapter!
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is really good! I can't wait to read more and find out how Sasuke and Naruto get away from Kabuto-bastard and if Sakura really does kill herself. Did she really try to kill Naruto on her own free will or was she being controlled? So many questions! I know, I know, find out when I am supposed to. :)

Great work!
SupernaturalCreaturesChick04 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I have to say that you have a great story that you have start so i want to say that you need to continue with your story because i really do like this story and trust me. Please update asap and i can not stand waiting.
Lanie12777 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Just wanted to say I love the way your story is going, can't wait for the next chapter!_