Reviews for It Doesn't Change a Thing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
AnonAg

It was lovely thankyou for uploading

AG
Avery-Lou chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Aww! That was so sweet! I especially like the idea that Lily started/fueled Remus' chocolate obsession. hehe Adorable!
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aww, that was sweet of Lily.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was good. chocolate heals all wounds. it always makes it better
Twilight of the Opera chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
that was so cute! i loved it!
Cheyenne Riggers chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I liked it a lot. (:

It was very good and captured the characters well.

My one and only critique:

"“You thought she would be terrified of you if she knew, didn't you,” it wasn't a question."

That is a question. No matter which way you spin it. Take out the "didn't you" and then it's versatile. (:
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Great story! I loved it!
lime 63 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love it! Your story was really sweet and original. I was just wondering... when is it set?
peacegirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Perfectly wonderful! (I actually read the story this time.) Everyone was in character and some randomness (William Wilberforce) was thrown in for good measure! Thanks!
peacegirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I haven't actually read your story yet (sorry about that),but I had to comment on your quote by William Wilberforce. I recently watched the movie 'Amazing Grace' about Wilberforce, and he was AWESOME! Thanks for putting a quote from him in your story/author's note. :)
The Geeky Quill chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I liked this story very much. Your writing is very smooth and your dialogue is realistic. The new friendship between Lilly and Remus is wonderfully touching. I only wish the story was longer! :)
Nina chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Woah! A lovely piece. ]
x17SkmBdrchiczxx chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I loved it of course. Especially because Remus Lupin was always one of my absolute favorite characters. Excellent chapter and good job with dumbledore. I think you wrote him very well. Update Soon Please!

Caiti

P.S. May the Force Be With Ya!
sarralynsalmalin chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Well yours was brlliant too, great job! I always wondered how they had all found out about Remus's 'Furry little problem'. Just one thing-Boys can't go into the girls dormitory, the whole slide thing, from book -um-five i think. but really good otherwise!

Sarra
seabiscuit0810 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I like the story; it seemed to portray Remus and Lily very well-I guess I mean that they seemed in character? I don't believe it will need any sunscreen, for that matter. XD