Reviews for Stuck In Darkness
toshiro 46 chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
The story plotting is good but there is some major WEAKNESS in this story...Iruka is probably stronger than Mizuki...Besides you make Iruka like a drug addict who won't stop unless Kakashi is by his side...IT'S A MAJOR WEAKNESS IN THIS STORY WHEN IRUKA IS UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST MIZUKI DURING THE FIRST ASSAULT...Maybe you will find that this comment is insulting u but this is just my opinion...I am only reviewing your story...Thanks...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Oh my god... I honesly dont know what to say... Its... I have tears in my eyes ( at least i have still eyes *cries*... I am going to keep reading so bye..., i Hope he is going to copy with everything... My poor iruka-kun
EL chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Wah~ I've been feeling mixed emotions while reading every chaps..Iruka..huhu...I Love him..it's too much..then again, it was a nice plot..but,I hav to tel u though..the ending seemed to be rushed,still it's great to hav happy endings than worse..hehe..
assassi chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Wow, that was a whole new meaning of DARK! You know, there were times when I thought "Man, doesn't this Jazzy-san get tired of torturing Iruka?" Well, I guess we've been warned at the begining that this will be dark, just didn't know HOW dark... Anyway, it kept me reading till the end so it must be worth it ;) Keep up :)
Anju-chan2 chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
i wished irukasensei had eye transplant LOL. i just hate the idea of him being blind :
Lopsided33 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Love the story, it is amazing! Everything is going for me at this point, but I do want to bring one thing up, who was Ibiki talking about, when was saying stuff about his little brother stuck in the Uchiha compound...'cause Iruka is not his brother, that was just confuzing and I wanted to bring it up.

-lopsided
honeybiscut93 chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
round of applause excellent story loved it keep up the good work in future stories
honeybiscut93 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
dundundun
honeybiscut93 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
oh no and yes yoiu love kakashi-san
honeybiscut93 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
i would have never guessed i should have though good job ;)
honeybiscut93 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
OH NO THIS CHAPTER MADE FORGET ABOUT THE STALKER UNTIL THE END NOW IM SAD
fnoerkfngie chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
I'm so glad theres someone else here who likes a bit of Mizuki/Iruka torture now and then xD I love how you always manage to make Mizuki so dark to the point where his words are just chilling. I thought the cat version of Iruka was both adorable and hilarious, first he's going for Genma with all he's got, next thing he's on Tsunade's lap being fussed over lol The ending was also really cute, Iruka managed to overcome the torture he was put through and could take a chakra-glimpse of Christmas day - I bet that was a bonus for Kakashi lol great fic, thanks for sharing.
fnoerkfngie chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Gahh that stalker If he hurts Iruka I will come through that screen and return Iruka's chelsea smile to him D

I love this fic, I can't believe I've never come accross it before! I got all soppy when reading about the animals watching over him and put my dog on my lap like aww nin-dog xD;

Onto the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens, I hope Kakashi gets in there soon and shows that stalker exactly WHO Iruka belongs to !
PrettyInPuceLO chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Alright, let me just say, that you have talent as a writer in the sense of spelling grammar and structure. Everyone can improve but you're doing well in that department.

That being said, I am offended for Iruka by your fanfic, who I now is not a real person but I feel as if you are stomping on the creator's characterization for your stories benefit. I don't know if you are someone who would put a rape-scene/beating into a story just to create emotional depth but that's what it looks like. Also you seem to completely overlook the fact that the man you're having play the 'victim' roll is while not as prominent in the series or powerful as someone like Kakashi, still a ninja Chuunin with considerable skill, this is found out easily by looking at Naruto Character Stats here: /naruto_ . feel free to compare, you'll find that Iruka isn't the wimp you're making him out to be. I see that you've tried to compensate for the 'weakness', halfheartedly in my opinion. With positional asphyxia[where you had him pass out because of weight on his chest/back?]it can take around two minutes to lose consciousness from that. I think that Iruka with a measure of 8/10 intelligence and 6/10 in taijutsu could manage to two off an attacker in that time. I also think that the fact that you made Iruka an addict as well . . . another insult to the character. Either way I'm not going to bore you anymore. I'll just say that I refused to read past the first chapter and this review is based on that and pressing myself to give the second chapter a chance.

I've said my due and this is constructive criticism with the best intentions despite any hurt feelings that might come of this. I only tell you this because if you're going to do something you should do it right. Maybe you are now? This fic hasn't been updated in some time, who knows? Thanks.

ps: This is also to the reviewer who find the whole thing :awesome/etc.:
Helensdragon chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
a vary interesting concept... I like the cats ... but then I'm a cat person my self