Reviews for Having Her
Annealice chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Wonderful! a sequel is somehow befitting, I want Temari and Shikamaru to be together! LOL! Thanks for the fic :)
Shikatema.Addict chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
you should make a sequel for this!

oh my gawd! this is so good.. i want to know what will happen after the battle.. i want to see them end up together pleeeeeease!
narasuna4ev chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I almost cried in a good way though! '-'
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I was hoping that there would be another story that would tell us what happened after the battle and that would clear the "rumours" that you mentioned here and in the "Hating Her" story. Nonetheless, it was interesting.
Geck09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is good...
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Well for one I just wanted to say I like both hate her and have her very well writin I loved both the POV. Also and this is up too you if maybe you could write and another sequel that tell us wat happens after the battle lol just a thought. Great work :)
Bibliophile Nincompoop chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This follow up made me feel alot better. Shikamaru is so adorable, he seems so stolid on the outside but a softy inside. That's why we love him. Loved it, magnificient as always.
LolaAtkinburg chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
ok, i got what you mean. Thanks for telling me about it. It was a great second part to a scary first part. I loved it. :)
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
oh yay! Shikamaru isn't as dumb as I made him out to be in "Hating her". Poor Temari needs to know.. Now if only Shikamaru would get off his lazy ass and tell her lol

Sand-Jounin-Temari
shikatemajerica chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
THAT IS SO GOOD!

I wish there was a fanfic about this like the way everyone is being and shika wasn ooc
shooting star 0160 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love this one too...

you should make a sort of continuation so that they would be a trilogy...i'm looking forward to that.
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Your writing is superb. It's well written. Well thoughtout and very well excecuted. _ Thanks so much for sharing such a great piece! D
butterflyV chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
You should do a third oneshot that gets the two of them together. To make it a trilogy, and so that Shikamaru and Temari can be happy.
Danie chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
though i haven't read hating her...yet, i think that this one was rather pleasant. it had so much power. so much emotion. who cares if he was ooc, even just a little bit, coz this is fanfiction. it's your idea. all in all, this was excellent and i wouldn't change a single thing.

Ja ne! ;)
InosBane chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This was so beautiful. Well done. I din't hik it was OOC at all.