Reviews for Meaning of Silence
choc-head28 chapter 2 . 3/9
I loved it and I hated it. Beautiful story, great writing and the characters were perfect even Sora's dark side. So perfect but sad it ended the way it did but I'm going to pretend theres a chapter 3 where Roxas and Axel get their happy ending so I can stop crying.
KKtheRipper chapter 2 . 1/17
You did NOT just end it like that! Omg that was so sad! Good story though.
red eyes chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I think this is the first time I've hated something that I love so much. It's heartbreaking. My eyes hurt from crying, damnit. It's freaking beautiful. The ending is so jarring (well, not the right word, more like unexpected), but at the same time and I hate it so very much, but it fits. Huh. Maybe that's what I hate most about it. Thank you for writing this, even though sometimes I wish you didn't. It's a work of art.
AlexisBlack44 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is amazing! Loved the ending! Wish I could read about Roxas' reaction when he finds Axel...
Anyway, I don't think you use this site anymore, but just thought this was a fantastic fic xx
KariRedlock chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
well damn omo was not expecting that ending Dx this was a really interesting story, and I always love it when a story really gets my emotions going ;n; i'm going to go be sad now okay
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I swear you are the first person to ever make me HATE Sora.
I am so insanely disappointed with this ended I can't even think of how to explain it.
It was all so wonderfully written and the. It turns out that it's just one of 'those' stories. The ones that draw you in and hen drop you off a cliff are worse (for my own personal liking) than the '-and she woke up ... it was all just a dream.' stories. I'm not saying it's a bad story, cause its it's NOT! It has this intriguing plot, well described characters, two main ones that you really do feel for and whole there are a few spelling and grammatical errors they're nothing to the hugely disappointing fact that without any kind of preamble you've just killed off one of the most decent people EVER. And Rosas is gonna come outta that shower and so many different kinds of heartbroken. This is honestly a story that I hate to love, because I really do love it. But I hate that I do.
howlingDischord chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I think this is the most beautiful story I have ever read in my life. You captured their personalities so beautifully. You didn't glorify pedophilia but made a forbidden love into something beautiful. I'm so glad you wrote the second part. The end had me in tears! You are a brilliant author. You should pursue writing a novel. A book with your style of writing would have people crying, laughing, and waiting on the edge of their seats for the next page.
guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
You've ruined my life .
No , really though. This is amazing.
BlackNoSugarh chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
So I was looking back into old faves I had on my last account and rediscovered this one. I have to say I'm close to speechless. It takes guts to pull something like this and I just love how many themes you balance on the story. The ending shocked me, and that doesn't happen often. I love how you didn't over dramatize it, just ended the story and left us readers to suffer. Damn sadistic but at least you got an ending that's not easy to forget.

Plus the details about Roxa's home life, Reno's illegal dealings, Axels promotion, bullying, moving together... I simply don't understand how you managed to put so much into this story! I know you haven't been too active on this site for a while but I wanted to leave a review telling that I loved this if you drop by to read what kind of feedback your stories have been getting.

Thank you for writing this and you really did such an incredible job. I hope we'll get to see some new pieces from you sometime in the future because damn, I'd really not regret reading something as fantastic as this again.
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
OMG what an abrupt ending! Gah I just knew that there would be sad ending. Nooooooooo they were so close! I can't believe Sora did that...but there are some things that I'm confused about. Sora touched Roxas inappropriately? Why? And how did Roxas not notice that Axel was stabbed? Like omg...

I'm really sad about the ending but this was a great story. I love play title things you have going on. The repetition with the phrase about Roxas being 17, almost 18. It's really sweet how much they love each other. This is def a fav!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ooooo this story is sooo well written. I love how it's in acts and scenes with the intermission perfectly placed within. It's something unique that I've never seen before. The emotional conflict and the relationship development is really great. I love this story!
xDelfin chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I just re-discovered this fic. I've been reading a lot of old favs from a few years ago when I first got into and omg, I feel like I'm able to appreciate this on a different level now that I'm older. ahhh the feels..

YHS
xDelfin
Shixake chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This is the saddest thing ever! I love how you wrote it, but crying my eyes out! I really hope everything will be okay... ;; *sobs in corner*
CeinSemek chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
whaT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
Kunoichi21 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I... I am so deeply disturbed by this story, especially by the ending of it, but... At the same time, I was beginning to wonder when something would happen... I just... Freaking a... Poor Axel...