Reviews for Meaning of Silence
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 2 . 7/10
That was painful to read, but very well written. I definitely didn't expect a happy ending but I didn't expect something like that either and i think I'm slightly in shock. man oh man life is cruel. thanks for writing
Nexmajise chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Well. Alright then. Uh.. okay.
I have to applaud you for crushing my expectations.
Literally.
You looked me in the face, laughed, took my bowl of expectations and threw them into a bottomless pit of confusion.
Hats off to you!
Anyways, I really enjoyed this piece of work. It was honestly a beautifully written story.
I was actually very happy with Sora and Riku in the first half! I was proud of little Sora for protecting his brother from strange older men. Although this is a make believe story, it's ridiculous how kids can just get taken in broad daylight from public areas. Sora and Riku did the right thing! Browine points for them!

Stabbing a man in his own home..not so brownie point worthy.

I was intigued on how you were going to play the age difference out. It irritates me when people just ignore the age differences in characters completely and pretend that everything is okay and the sun is bright and shiny.
Thus is not the case. Age actually does play a big factor in many things, and although it likes to be over looked due to 'true love' purposes it still exists. A number is just a number until someone gets stabbed in the stomach by their boyfriend's brother.
Yeah.. I'm probably keeping making puns about that ending.
I mean come on, talk about a wtf moment. How did Sora even.. nevermind.
So, part 2 we see an ugly side to Sora, he molests his brother. He seems to ignore Roxas and problems often to be with Riku, and he Stabbed A Man.
I think I liked him better when he was saving the world.
Roxas was full of surprises, wasn't he? Such a cute love struck puppy.
I was very weary of Axel in the beginning. But once he realized his mistakes I liked him better.
17, 10.
Wake up, ya pyromainiac!
I actually would of enjoyed this being taken a few steps farther. How his coworkers and such would react to him having a eighteen year old boyfriend considering that he's probably 25 maybe 26. Especially since he's a fresh graduate. And maybe, Sora becoming a bit more rash in his...decisions.
Does that make Sora a murderer now? ._.
Anyways! I'm very glad I spent my night reading this. It was totally worth the read.
Keep Writing!
-Nexmajise
LiveLifeAndNeverLearn chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
He better not be fucking dead or I am going to fucking scream (not that you would hear me but the sentiment is there).
Wannabe Princess Zelda chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
I'm...speechless.
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Wow that is twisted. But in a thought provoking, good for a literary mind, kind of way. It must have been hard to write Axel's parts. What a rough topic to brave, but it seems like you got a lot of reception for it anyway. And a most of it positive.

The end sort of bothers me. Roxas is in love him? That sounds all kinds of dysfunctional. It feels like there was a rush to redeem Axel's actions at the last minute that didn't jive with the rest of the story.
Darkflower123 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I am so confused yet in love with this story. So Sora has sex with Roxas? And then kills Axel, because their dating?
And what's with the Roxas going to go take a shower while Axel's dying on the floor? He's just a little fucked up.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Why?! Why couldn't it be happy?!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Ah I love it. It's tragically beautiful.
sweetstack chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Oh no. Oh, gosh. Usually I'm not one to review older stories (I worry about being annoying haha), but I really, really have to say something about this one. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the age difference, but you made it work. Axel choosing to wait for Roxas...was beautiful. And I just knew this was going to have a sad ending, but I just kept reading. I can't even...really imagine how I would react in Axel's situation, in the end. I feel like I would be torn between what Axel did, and wanting to be with who I loved at the end. The way you wrote it was so beautifully tragic. It's not often I cry at fics, but I definitely did with this one. And I love the way you melded in fandom terms, like the religion, alcohol, worlds, etc. This review is a gazillion years late, but I hope you see it sometime.
Bretardedness101 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Tryna not be ghetto with this, cuz I actually did like this story, A LOT, but goddamn bitch. I feel played as hell. My overall love for this story died within five sentences. Just how the fuck, man? This is the first time that I've ever gotten ANGRY at a story's ending. Like I would give you "that look" if you were in front of me while I read it.

Goddamnit...
choc-head28 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I loved it and I hated it. Beautiful story, great writing and the characters were perfect even Sora's dark side. So perfect but sad it ended the way it did but I'm going to pretend theres a chapter 3 where Roxas and Axel get their happy ending so I can stop crying.
KKtheRipper chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
You did NOT just end it like that! Omg that was so sad! Good story though.
red eyes chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I think this is the first time I've hated something that I love so much. It's heartbreaking. My eyes hurt from crying, damnit. It's freaking beautiful. The ending is so jarring (well, not the right word, more like unexpected), but at the same time and I hate it so very much, but it fits. Huh. Maybe that's what I hate most about it. Thank you for writing this, even though sometimes I wish you didn't. It's a work of art.
AlexisBlack44 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is amazing! Loved the ending! Wish I could read about Roxas' reaction when he finds Axel...
Anyway, I don't think you use this site anymore, but just thought this was a fantastic fic xx
KariRedlock chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
well damn omo was not expecting that ending Dx this was a really interesting story, and I always love it when a story really gets my emotions going ;n; i'm going to go be sad now okay