Reviews for Good Will Towards Men
the Leander chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was super cute, in-character, and charming - love the way it was narrated in a way similar to the show. Great job.
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
‘Ned jumped back towards the door so quickly that he almost left his skin behind.’

‘“This don’t look extra-large…”’

‘“Don’t look at me. I don’t like you that much.”’

‘“Plus, it’s poisonous. Tell me, what’s romantic about kissing under a poisonous weed?”’

BWAHAHAHA! I could quote you all day! Dude. You rock my socks with these Nolives! It’s weird how he’s pessimistic about every single holiday or celebration. Christmas, Halloween, Valentines’ Day. I can’t wait for you to cook up something on how he feels about Easter!

But seriously now. I’m sick of you refusing to give in to clichés. The line at the end gave me hope! But we need more! Just let Olive freaking have him already! I want a happy ending for those two. And you’re the only one who could do them justice!
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
What I really love about this fic is that on the surface it's pretty light and funny. A fight over mistletoe, extra big slices of pie, etc. None of it is particularly sad in and of itself, and you definitely manage to make it hilarious.

But at the same time, there's something about it all that's just so incredibly sad. Obviously Ned can't give her what she wants, but you feel sorry for Olive nonetheless. And I like that you kept Ned's situation in mind when you wrote the fic. You didn't come up with some lame exception to the rules of touching people. And you didn't write it as though he'd been cured, etc.

So it's really just a wonderful balancing act from you as the writer - keeping that quirkiness of the show and also maintaining the sad reality of the situation.

I also really loved your details from the description to the characterization. Emerson and Digby, for instance, really shined in the fic, even though they were minor characters. They weren't just wallpaper in the background and made the fic come to life.

And all throughout the fic, I could hear the narrator in my head. You definitely captured the tone of the show. Great job.
StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Adorable. Poor Olive is so desperate, but she's not entirely correct when she says the pie maker doesn't love her. He definately cares for Chuck now, but I think that as time progresses, Ned will start to see the waitress in a new light.

Nicely done! I look forward to more stories from you.
Amanda9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aww, you really make me feel for Olive. (I don't really have a Ship with PD - yet) IT was truly perfect.
Love That Wicked chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This was great. Could Olive possibly be any cuter?

Great job and happy holidays!