Reviews for True Fear
iTomato chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hahahahahaha.

That was great. I laughed. XD
Ayumi chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Seven stars! I baking! This insane fangirl writing this rambling review could teach Raine-sensei to cook something... more dead(ly)... I mean, a cake that won't run from the oven, at least. *laughs hysterically* Mwahahahahahahahahaha! Great fic!
Cataclysmic Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow, I wasn't expecting that to actually make me laugh. It was pretty funny, and Raine and Genis were in character plus it was kinda cute.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I think being attacked by a cake is easily the most terrifying (or degrading) thing that could possibly happen to a person. D:

Very well characterized! I loved Raine's attempt at being convincing, and Genis's reaction at the end. Priceless! Perfect dialogue and descriptions!
dnomy chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
the origin of monster is raine's cooking? Didn't think it would be a monster more of nuclear waste
Queen S-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Loved it baby boy! Very cute!
no heart to follow chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Well, even if Raine isn't the best cook in the world...or if she's the worst one ever _. You have to hand it to her, no other living creature on both worlds could possibly cook something to life...even if she did nearly end up killing her little brother. Heh. It was funny.
Shiankumo Bani chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
...wow.i feel sorry for genis...*raine's "cake" comes from nowere and attacks me*AH!MOTHER*bleep*

!*"cake" dies*

Me-RAINE FOR MARTEL'S SAKE IF YOUR GONNA STUDY THAT THING KEEP IT IN A CAGE!

Raine-...*walks away with the dead "cake",ashamed*

sorry i was tempted.
Acriym chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
The Horrors of Raine's cooking. It would make anyone feel fear. :P
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
XD!

FEAR THE CAKE OF EVILNESS!
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
:sniggers:

Why is everybody so mean to Raine? XD

But I admit it was extrmely funny.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Heehee, poor Genis! Eating her cooking would truly be a shame, no? Then again, I gotta feel bad for Raine, too, because she can't cook at all (and you know she wants to)! Lol, well, if the cake hadn't started moving like that, Genis might have died.

Wait, that shouldn't be funny, should it?

Aww, and thanks SO MUCH for writing this for me! I loved it! _

Hugs,

Cheers,

-Manna
The Sage of Spirits chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aww... Poor Raine... I mean, she's trying to cook and it's not working out for her... I understand how she feels... Cooking is hard. T-T

But it was really funny.

Later!