Reviews for Dangerous Meeting
April2006 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I 3 it! please update!
Azh Hikari chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
This is interesting. I love persistent-possessive!Neji and pushover-Uke!Shika.

I want more!
bloodlust17 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I love this story! Please update soon I can't wait for the rest of it.
quivering quill chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
really good, please continue!
gaaralover1989 chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
good fic lol
CrazyKittyDemon chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
this is soo awesome...I love it...which is kinda cool since i don't ussually like stories that have them outside the naruto universe...anyway...its really awesome so please keep it going!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Loved it. Especially the bit which started with 'He couldn't blame . . .' That parargraph was good. It got across the fact that Shikamaru really liked the situation - sorta. Can't wait till the next scene!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Wow! This is really good! I can't wait to see what you have poor Shika go through next!
kissama chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
hello! just wanted t say such a great story! i love NejiShiika, specially when Neji wants shika ll for himslef, so posesive seme, so kinky!

so is there gonna be more chapters? i'll wait for them!1

ja!
animegirl07 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
WOW. Okay, i can't wait for chapter three to pick up were this left off. I mean what's better than hot sex betwen to hot guys in the back seat of a car. Keep up the good work.
Dyodoro chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Great story! Update soon!
Mo Uchiha chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Love it! I really like how Shika is alot like his real character..Thanks!
reaper118 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
I really like this story and cant wait for the next update. I really dont care that your killing HIashi, i have nothing against him but it will thicken the plot, but i do kinda wish you wouldn't have spoiled it.
Zilched chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
That was a great chapter! I love this pairing so much. xD

I liked Neji's jealousy! :D
brevityofwit chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Nice chapter! I thought I had read this story when I reread the summary and I was happy to see the new chapter. Looks like things are moving pretty fast but that's a good thing. Maybe Shikamaru doesn't think so, but I'm sure Neji doesn't mind at all, heheh. Looking forward to the next one!