Reviews for How to Save a Life
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This made me cry ;(
So sad and so well done!
Of Amsterdam and London chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh, this is awfully sad, but it is exactly the situation of the book and there the sadness can't be escaped indeed.

If pondering over Minerva as the happenings of the book unfolded to her, I think nothing more, or less, comforting for her, me neither could come up with (sorry for saying it so clumsily) .

So, accepting the intense sadness, helplessness and loneliness that must have fallen over Minerva at Albus' death, as described by JK Rowling, then I feel you did a great job here!

Not a word out of place, not a word too much, and their feelings and reactions, with the knowledge each of them had at that moment, so painstakingly precise disected...

But oh, how cruel is Albus here with Minerva ("his words sounded bitter").

Still can we do anything else but forgive him, knowing which task he was embarking on and understanding that fully informing Minerva would there and then either have interfered with his task or would have put Minerva through unbearable pain and fear?

How soothing to think we have the ff's to give their story any other direction, as varied as we love to imagine :-)

Anyhow, very courageous to labour on the situation of the book and come up with such a concise and pure little scene!
LovettSweeney chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is the best one yet! I loved it so much! Ugh I loved it so much I read it again, and again, and again! I loved this so, so, so, much... Poor Minerva... Why was Albus so mean! UGH! But, anyways wonderful, awesome, magnificant!

~percyjchick
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh, now that I read all of your fluffy ones, I decided to read the sad ones... (well, I haven't read near to all of them yet...)xD Gah, that was a bad idea... xD

I loved this to pieces though. It captured the angst and all flawlessly! :))
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Aw...so sad...I feel for Minerva.
Emily92 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I love this story and that song. Sad, but really good.
T chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh - so sad.
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
WOW, that is definately going on my list of favorites!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Dun, dun, dun...
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aww... so sad! Very well done, my dear. Very in character, and a delightful read :)

Cheers,

~LQ~
DameMaggie chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh, how sad!Excellent story. Happy new year!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great story ... But I still prefer happy stories ... ;-) So I'm glad you're not planning on writing more angsty stories ... ;-)

thx
BiG Finish chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
oh wow! i really loved that first sentence, heck i loved the whole story!