Reviews for Defending My Heart's Honour
Looool ! Loved your fic
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow! Soo cuute :p Great one shot heh :p
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I loved the telling off Harry game them! It was awesome! This is one of my favorite pairings!
Yukipi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hello !

A friend and I would like to translate your OS in French.
Of course, we only take credit for the translation and give back to Caesar what is Caesar's ;)

I hope that you will accept.
Good continuation!
he chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
simply beautifull... and poor buckbeak;P haha
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Thank you.
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awesome oneshot. Great job.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh, poor poor POOR Buckbeak, though if I could be a fly on the wall... If you haven't already, I shall like to see you progress this fic. Harry telling everyone who he is dating and their reactions to the wedding. And then the wedding itself. Maybe Boone would show up and Harry could prove that as long as he has Sev no one else matters and the maybe a renewal of the wedding and all his friends see different and come and he gains everyone back but Sirius isn't too happy about it... Oops I'm rambling... Loved it!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You go, Harry!
Loved it ;)
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Harry defending his Severus :D *smile* I love it!
He is so right! Severus risks his live nearly everyday and nobody apreciate that .
snarryself chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ohh god don't finnish such a serious story with that! Really! Loved it!
VeroSev chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Beautiful oneshot! and the end: "Buckbeak was scarred for life" was too hilarious jajaja XD!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I would love to see Buckbeak's reaction though. )
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Rofl, poor Buckbeak! xDD
KlaineyPotter chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Aw that was really cute. Harry stood up to the man he sees as a father for picking on his boyfriend! Obviously that means Harry loves Severus very much (who wouldn't?) I was extremely excited when Severus said Bond with me? lol Really cute...is there a part two?
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »