Reviews for Defending My Heart's Honour
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
poor buckbeak!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
haha loved the ending :)

gr8 job on the story it was sweet n fluffy loved it!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
*snerk* poor Buckbeak! Ha! Yeah everyone lay off of Snape! He's a good person...who shags Harry everytime he can *snerk* :) wonderful story!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
nice ...

they do deserve a happy end _
momocolady chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
good story, poor Buckbeak
luukaa chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
a complete sweet and fluffy story and then you end with that last line. You ow me a new arse, i laughed the old one of :p
mooree chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Umm...are you going to write a sequel to this? Like when Sirius finds out that his godson is bonding with Severus? Anyway, I loved this!
Saila chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Buckbeak was scarred for life... scarred for life he was! oh, the most hilarious line I've ever seen in quite a long time! It would be so nice to see how Black would react after knowing about their relationship. I'd love to imagine him not able to saying anything with shock, good for him, since his spewing usually is not quite tolerable.
123-321 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
lol cute
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw! So sweet!
raventekanya chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
i love it and i bow to you. good...no excellent job. Although i do wish there could be a second part on the bonding and such.

peace out

alex
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
lol... poor buckbeak! awesome one-shot though! it would totally would have been guilt or frustration if sirius found out about harry's relationship with snape! lol... good job!
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Cute, I loved how Harry defended Severus.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
like harry's outburst even though i hav to say i find the end a bit fluffy...

Madame Minuit12
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
yes, that was definitely worth a read... really cute how Harry defended Sev... )
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »