Reviews for Defending My Heart's Honour
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I greatly enjoyed this story, and I admit I nearly choked on my tea reading the ending- I laughed that hard! _
kunitsu chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh that was just sweet and the part where you said Buckbeak was scarred for life made me laugh. Very nicely done
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
heh that was good. I'm suprised they continued in the same room as buckbeak...bet he must have been, scarred that is. Good lead up before Harry eventually blew his top too.
aperez1440 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You story made me cry and then I nearly fell of the chair when I read the last line

*-*
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
AW that was so sweet! Once again a wonderful story from a wonderful author!

With love,

Mari-chan
Slashfilled-mind chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I SO wanna be buckbeak right now...
The Plot Bunny Whisperer chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Oh, I do love that last line! Brava!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Sweet. Very cute and just plain sweet. Good work.
CrazyObbsesiveBoredOublec42Luv chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Tht was SO sweet like OMG I am crying in the Library at my schoolio I loved the ending...I could really feel the emotion
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I would love to see a fic where Sirius is confused why Buckbeak is acting very strange (with him being scarred for life)

nice fic by the way
powerhockeygirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw That's sweet

and LOL, poor Buckbeak
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
YES! Somebody sticking up for Severus! Finally! ...Ahem, now that my rant is done I would just like to say how much I loved this story. I *love* how angry Harry got on Snape's behalf. It was simply perfect that Snape was eavesdropping and I loved the little blurb about Buckbeak and his respect for Harry and Severus. My favourite though has to be the last line, it was priceless!
Zara Riddle chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw that was sweet Harry stood up for the man he loves. How romantic.
Wateronthebrain chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was so cute! sequel, please? can they walk back into the room, holding hands?
piuk chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh my god, that was better than awesome! Just... wow!

And god I loved the 'Buckbeak was scarred for life' -line :D