Reviews for Defending My Heart's Honour
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
YES! Somebody sticking up for Severus! Finally! ...Ahem, now that my rant is done I would just like to say how much I loved this story. I *love* how angry Harry got on Snape's behalf. It was simply perfect that Snape was eavesdropping and I loved the little blurb about Buckbeak and his respect for Harry and Severus. My favourite though has to be the last line, it was priceless!
Zara Riddle chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw that was sweet Harry stood up for the man he loves. How romantic.
Wateronthebrain chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was so cute! sequel, please? can they walk back into the room, holding hands?
piuk chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh my god, that was better than awesome! Just... wow!

And god I loved the 'Buckbeak was scarred for life' -line :D
lestatluvr13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
teehee _ love the last line
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
;) The last line was 'evil'. A very good story, which I like very much. Are you planing on a sequel?
Bradhadair-71 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Pretty good. Very sweet. Could do without the Buckbeak line at the end though.
minorlycrazy chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
that was so sweet...

and poor buckbeak just learned more about human anotomy then he could of ever wanted...

lots o' luv

Netrixie chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
aw, so sweet. i love it. and then, all of a sudden, "Buchbeak was scarred for life" hahahaha! great ending!

Iago96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wonderful! Loved the last line. Poor Buckbeak. What some people wouldn't pay to be in his place though :) Image of irate Harry yelling at his godfather to defend his lover - brilliant!
jennifer ryan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Why is everybody f-ing but me! I'm interested to find out what the info was that Snape told Dumbeldore, since he had too go home and think about it a night. I hope you tie up loose ends!
1yaoifangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was beautiful. Do you think you could continue it? Maybe so that everybody finds out about them being together or something. I just really like this so far and would like to see what else you can think of.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was a great story
Gothic Tigress chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Buckbeak should be greatful! XD Awesome story. It was very sweet
Shiva'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
OMD! OMD OMD OMD OMD! IT WAS EVERYTHING I HAD HOPED IT WOULD BE! you know I love you right? It was beyond brilliant! perfect, chickiebabe I can go on forever! I'll stop now!

75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5