Reviews for Goodbyes
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Good chapter
jlmckinney1982 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I love Edward's POV. Fantastic job. Are you still planning on writing his return home? I really hope so. I would love to read that. Great job!
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very good job conveying Bella's feelings here. I don't want him to go either. LOL! I've been wanting to read this missing moment for a while now. Thank you for writing it. Loved it!
Majors Darlin chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
I can definitely relate my husband is in the army and every time he leaves it's always that hard. There have been too many close calls and it tears both apart whenever he leaves. I was reading this while I was waiting for his phone call and I started crying. I know it seems weird for me to say this, but I'm glad that it made me start crying, b/c I always try to keep my tears to myself whenever I have to kiss him goodbye. so thank you.
kelrose chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
I don't understand why this isn't popular... I love it!

I can't wait for more!

I've always wondered about this part, and this is how I imagined it as well.
Great one939 chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Well it might not be popular but it sure is good. I cant wait for more. I hope you write more soon! Ciao
Thayet1231 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008

That was awesome! i love your writing style...poor Bella! :)

TwilightStarss chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
I like this story very much.. even though if it is sad.. its stilla good story to write about.

pelase continue
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Plz update! I WANT MORRE!

Daniel: yes she is always like this. the only time she's not is when she lising to the song twilight reading new moon or reading fics about new moon. then she is depressed. the other times shes hyper.
sakurabloom1124 chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
its good, but is anything gonna happen? will there be any sort of conflicts?
Blueberry-Valentine chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
ooh, i really like this one. you got edward and bella's personalities down well. please update soon!
Hailiey chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
everyone wants to be like edward huh. i like the story. KEEP GOING!
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
great story!
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
You know what, I don't care if this story isn't polar. I like it, so keep writing. It's really good.
Irish Froggy chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
This is a fun story. Maybe make the paragraphs a little shorter, it can sometimes be a lot to read. Update soon!