Reviews for Kakuzu's Birthday Ramblings
fabulosfan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Woah, this is an old story. I came across it and love it :D

Good job
LadyEOcelot chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I'm starting to think that Grandpa 'Kuzu is becoming cuddle worthy, even though he'd never allow it. Something did occur to me though. I'm guessing that he wasn't too worried about how he looked when he was raping everyone, since he was strutting around naked during that time.
iamofthedesert chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
aw... That's so sweet... :3
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was oddly emotional for your fics. Though, I can;t say it was bad, it was definantly different. You should mix the mushy in with the humor. I'd say that this was an awesome fic though. This is just a random guess, but I'm assuming that you like KakuHida more than most pairings...

BlackRoseOfTheGrave
Kellye G chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aw... That was really sweet! Like, almost sappy, but not quite. It made my heart skip a few beats, and this is the second time I've read it! You're a really good writer. :)
Kerink chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I loved it, I normally hate POV fics AND ramble fics, but that's what this fic is and I adored it.

Maybe because it was so in-character?

Who knows.

-fav-
Pinnacle of Madness chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was... cute? I dunno how to describe it...
lyAlive chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
My god. That was awesome.
ILuvItachi chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great character analysis...or description or whatever, xD. Especially since they haven't really delved deep in Kakuzu's or Hidan's character.
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Yes...you write very good angst. I will be more pleased, if you write more...MWAHAHAHAHA!
Mark of Distinction chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow. Angst always knocks me down a few notches. I needed that, and thanks.