Reviews for Start To End?
Gddssgrl chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Oh! I normally hate CPS stories but that was just beautiful! I actually cried, like full on tears streaming down my face. Thank you for writing such and incredible story! That was all around fantastic! WELL DONE!
ava87 chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
loved this story! It was really well written. absolutely one of my favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great fic! Wonderful job with the characters!
Ashley chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
Now THAT is what I call a happy ending! Oh my god, this is the best chapter ever! I cried! I just LOVED the parts with the boys waking John up in bed, both parts, when they were younger and then the present one, and then of course the whole last part with the party in the backyard. I just adore your characters in this! Especially John. ;D Very nicely done with this story. ;)
Ashley chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
Go Judge Bridges! Jeez, I guess it doesn't matter who they have against them, and all the bad luck, every one out to make their lives a living hell..as long as the judge is on their side. ;P
Ashley chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
Aw, Chester! I love Sammy's new protective friend! It's like Dean unknowingly sent a replacement for now. ;P
Ashley chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
...:(..I HATE Miss. Dogden!..*growls and throws a rock at her*..:P
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh wow..that last part made my heart drop. There's just something about little Sammy getting hurt that gives me goosebumps..so, yeah..very nice job so far. ;D
Von chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!

What a fantastic Wee!Chester fic. Every bit of it was spectacular, but especially Dean, Sam & the Dog. :D

Words can't describe how enjoyable it was to read, my sincerest thanks for posting it for us unwashed masses to look at!
Write-of-Passage chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
Great fic! You should feel very accomplished! Keep the weechesters coming, you're very good at them!
TraSan chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
Aw, Jen - you were always a good author, but after your little break (the car accident the very happy, in the family way but unfortunately sicker than a dog for weeks and weeks) you came back better than ever. The first two stories out of the gate have been so very, very good and I'm glad you're back with us!
ellynora chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
wow wow wow loved it! this was brilliant you write weechesters so well and i love reading them! i always love what you write though i can see that like i said before that you really plan what you are going to write and put so much thought into it and it all pays off as it makes a fab story thanks for sharing your work!

as for this last chapter it was heart warming after everything they have been through to end it like that was perfect! i can just imagaine this happening cause it satys true to the show just because they move around etc doesnt mean at some points they didnt have normal and the dog love it! i felt bad for sam when he had to leave the doggie but now they have one of thier own yay! it was amazing and i loved reading it 9 chapters i think it was in one evening lol! cant believe i did it just shows how much i love you and how good you are at getting people hooked hehe

well done!

ellynora chapter 11 . 1/18/2008
that was just amazing!

this is definately one of the best chapters ever and i thought after the best ones before it would be hard to top but you did it! you wrote that so well i can really see that so much thought goes into everything you write! i had a feeling a while back it was that nasty hunter abe but then i thought perhaps it wasnt but i was right! the whole chapter was making me well up the interactions between john and the boys were lovely. im so glad everyone got what they deserved good and bad.

banana4dean chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
Oh sweet. Nice ending. The boys are safe.
ellynora chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
ah i had a feeling we didnt actually know who had caused all this trouble and put in a complaint but i thought perhaps i had missed it so i didnt wanna look silly lol but i was right we didnt know yet and im busrting right now to find out who! i just hope john stays clam and keeps focused on how much he loves sam and dean.

also glad to see sam and dean survived yet another chapter unharmed hehe off to the next one