Reviews for Dusk
lilith dracul chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Gahhhhhh come back...why do all best story's disappear
Iname Kohaki chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I did. Vamps rock!
hirokiri9 chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Love this. dunno if you'll ever update, but i look forward to the day. :D
puffyfluffstuff chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
awwww... would you still update this? YOU SHOULD! *winks*

Favorited.
Iname Kohaki chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Kool I ge to read how our dear couple met lots of years ago! this is gonna be sweet!
heart-away chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Hi again. I just went through and re-read this fic. I love your work and can really see improvements in your later fics. I can't wait to see any of your next updates! Sorry I don't really like 0-9 scales ;-;. Thanks!
RosarioSasukeChu chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
PLEASE MAKE MORE!
I'm SOO Interested in this story!
I read it proberly every day!
Quick or i will die !
I cant live without your story Dusk!
SO PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I waited 4 months for the next chapter
PLEASE I BEG U!
CONTINUE THIS EXCELLENT STORY!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
my scale...

good work, please continue this.
I'm so wanting the next chapter, and i'm sure plenty of others do too!
t chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Make more
SasuSakuLOVER4EV chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
I am obsessed with this story. This is the second time I've read it and I am still in awe of everything in it.

Your writing is fabulous.

I'll take a stab at the Itachi ideas.

Hmm...

1) He became a Devourer in order to achieve his own ambitions.

2) Like Sasuke he was spending time with someone his father did not approve of so he ran off with her.

3) He didn't want to be the next heir.
YuukoAzmasaki chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you , I love you!

This was the fic that I needed to celebrate my freedom before it's taken away again! I knew this was getting good when I had to stop and reread everything to absorb all the awesomeness you wrote.

I think I was silly. I laughed at the way Sakura had met Sasuke for the first time, I was fangirling over the lemon parts and I could feel the sadness and rage Sasuke felt when he knew of what happened to Sakura. Somehow, this fic reminded me of Anastasia's tragedy.

Anyway, KEEP ON UPDATING! XD
Nayeema chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Wow... Plz update the next chapter.
zeroandsix chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
it's four am, and it's the fifth time that i read this story in my life. you sure have more than talent. thank you for making my life...better.
ohthatsmyname chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
wahh! that was so good. i wish you could comeback and continue again when you;re not busy! i am very curious to what will happen. until your next update!
xxsunnygyrlxx chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
OMG. thus is amazing i cant wait until the next one! this is a story that is very one of its kind. very unique. glad i read something amazing today. fantastic work. Looking forward to the next ones!