Reviews for Walk Two Lifetimes
Brenda293 chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
I would it's getting quite exciting with the Fox who want to have his fun and try to escape . And let's not forget Sasuke has his first taste of power which make him a little more dangerous . So when will we have the pleasure to know the remains chapters ?
Brenda293 chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
Lol ! This was really fun . In particular the part where after Konohamaru's transformation , Sasuke answered " Well...the clothes are perfect ." Hahaha !
Brenda293 chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
Yes it fit . And I'm surprise I did not think that Naruto aka Sasuke would just want Itachi back instead of dead , question of personality . Definitely .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
It was a bit confusing to follow because of their exchange personality but now I'm getting use to it .
Brenden chapter 29 . 10/24/2015
goodwork
1eragon33 chapter 29 . 9/20/2015
more please
BOSS02109 chapter 29 . 6/23/2015
any updates? ever?
Doffz chapter 29 . 6/19/2015
I adore this story, I adore how well you switched Sasuke and Naruto (and the fact that they haven't ACTUALLY switched). I haven't been bored once while reading this story but at the same time I haven't swallowed it up in a day like some other, more fast-paced works. And at last I love how the last update date is within this year, it gives me hope that this magnificent story wont end up gathering dust bunnies and dead lice on my favourites and follows page. I hope you find a good beta soon and would have offered my humble self but since Im not a native english speaker the only misspelling I noticed was the "Thanx." which I reckon wont help you much XD
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
? Has someone already mentioned you spelled Konoha as Kohona, Jiraiya as Jairya, and (one typo) Sarutobi as Sarotobi?

It's nice to see the difference between the two and their original selves spelled out so plainly. Although, if their eyes are switched, then does that mean Sasuke, on some level, retains his Sharingan?
HumanChaos chapter 29 . 5/22/2015
oh man, i'm disappointed that this story probably won't be updated any time soon; it's super interesting! my favorite scenes were between sasuke and itachi. i really want to see how they're relationship/plot line develops.
Noradin chapter 29 . 4/9/2015
Just reread this story again. It is an unique and well executed concept. Can we get three more chapters and an epilogue? :)
FFSPerra chapter 28 . 2/24/2015
There is a reason you don't discuss politics outside of certain spheres - on the one hand I like the idea of this story (even if the execution is poor). On the other hand, your political stance is fucking retarded and that just... it bothers me. It really does.

So I'm going to stop here and wish you the best. Later.
merrilyme chapter 29 . 2/24/2015
*Sigh* Sasuke's such a horrible friend... really the only thing he had going for him was his (subconscious) willingness to risk his life for Naruto... I'm with the fox :) I'm enjoying seeing him eat his own words.
Planing on continuing?
Shattermirror chapter 29 . 2/12/2015
I love this story, but now that you mention it, "Kage bushin" is actually "Kage BUNSHIN".
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
So is this a dream? Really cool idea.