Reviews for Walk Two Lifetimes
BOSS02109 chapter 29 . 6/23
any updates? ever?
Julyz111 chapter 29 . 6/19
I adore this story, I adore how well you switched Sasuke and Naruto (and the fact that they haven't ACTUALLY switched). I haven't been bored once while reading this story but at the same time I haven't swallowed it up in a day like some other, more fast-paced works. And at last I love how the last update date is within this year, it gives me hope that this magnificent story wont end up gathering dust bunnies and dead lice on my favourites and follows page. I hope you find a good beta soon and would have offered my humble self but since Im not a native english speaker the only misspelling I noticed was the "Thanx." which I reckon wont help you much XD
? Has someone already mentioned you spelled Konoha as Kohona, Jiraiya as Jairya, and (one typo) Sarutobi as Sarotobi?

It's nice to see the difference between the two and their original selves spelled out so plainly. Although, if their eyes are switched, then does that mean Sasuke, on some level, retains his Sharingan?
HumanChaos chapter 29 . 5/22
oh man, i'm disappointed that this story probably won't be updated any time soon; it's super interesting! my favorite scenes were between sasuke and itachi. i really want to see how they're relationship/plot line develops.
Noradin chapter 29 . 4/9
Just reread this story again. It is an unique and well executed concept. Can we get three more chapters and an epilogue? :)
FFSPerra chapter 28 . 2/24
There is a reason you don't discuss politics outside of certain spheres - on the one hand I like the idea of this story (even if the execution is poor). On the other hand, your political stance is fucking retarded and that just... it bothers me. It really does.

So I'm going to stop here and wish you the best. Later.
merrilyme chapter 29 . 2/24
*Sigh* Sasuke's such a horrible friend... really the only thing he had going for him was his (subconscious) willingness to risk his life for Naruto... I'm with the fox :) I'm enjoying seeing him eat his own words.
Planing on continuing?
Shattermirror chapter 29 . 2/12
I love this story, but now that you mention it, "Kage bushin" is actually "Kage BUNSHIN".
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 1/16
So is this a dream? Really cool idea.
LoveLifeForever chapter 29 . 1/4
I think perhaps the most confusing part of this story is when you write the other reality from the point of view of Sakura or Kakashi or even the Third. It makes it seem less like a jutsu and more like a true alternate reality, kind of like the Menma arc. Is it possible that Sasuke's Sharingan is affecting the jutsu to make it more real? Or is that just your writing style?
littlemelonatplay chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
I'm curious to how you're going to proceed with this story. I really want to know how the actual Naruto and Sasuke will react upon waking up from the jutsu. This story made me laugh a lot and I had fun. Looking forward to an update (whenever you can). :)
littlemelonatplay chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
"Sasuke" just can't help himself can he? Maybe it's instinct for him to bring people home? You know, like a golden retriever.
littlemelonatplay chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
This was the cutest chapter so far. I loved how “Sasuke” talked to “Naruto” in this chapter. It was adorable. When I read about how “Naruto” tried to sneak out of class away from “Sasuke” and his inner thoughts right after that, I almost died of laughter.
Anjel chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
I love this story, hope you are still continuing it
spikemyangel chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
This is a brilliant story! i hope you haven't forgotten it and keep writing it someday!
I thought the jutsu was going to end ages ago, like after they became genin...silly me. Sasuke is stubborn, and if he's going to learn anything, it's going to take a lot to beat it into his head. Even without his ambition to defeat Itachi, he's still very much Sasuke - which makes me happy, and kinda sad at the same time. Naruto as the last Uchiha is amazing! His determination to bring back Itachi broke my heart and made me so proud. Naruto's ability to tap into the emotionless methodical Uchiha mindset is quite nifty.
I look forward to how Sasuke handles rapidly catching up to Naruto. When the reverse happened It made him feel weak and stagnant, while the dead last shoots past him. Even in Sasuke's shoes, I think Naruto can handle it.
Seems like the jutsu might be weakening? While fighting Haku Sasuke had a confusing deja vu moment. Also, i really love the glimpses to what's happening in the real world. Well, even if it takes years, I hope to read more one day!