Reviews for Walk Two Lifetimes
DemonVampireGoddess chapter 29 . 11/2
So what happened to the rest of the story?
alik chapter 29 . 10/27
Any chance of this story being upadated? I reread the entire story and still find it amazing! It doesn't surprise that Naruto is determine to bring back his 'brother' to save him.
Can't wait to see what happens if you ever take this story back up
skittlesdeb chapter 29 . 10/26
Awesome story!
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 10/25
I know you wrote this a while back and that it was discontinued but . . . while most of your writing is pretty good and mostly lacks errors . . . I feel like you were going out of your way to misspell almost every single name or technique.
Cringey Claire chapter 29 . 9/25
Hello. Loving the story vv much. Do you think you will finish it? I know that you have lots of popular stories that people are demanding your attention, and I am fine with waiting. I just wonder if you will ever come back to this story. Thank you for what you have done so far!
Morgan K'Treva chapter 29 . 8/21
I think you did a great job with this, especially considering the limitations you've imposed. It's more different than many things I've seen, but you've managed to keep it close to canon in a way that is entirely reasonable.
DD soul chapter 29 . 8/21
I actually really enjoyed reading through this, in spite of how little time it took, and that it was a good bit of just retelling. I wondered how you would do the exams and especially the valley of the end, but with nine years ni update, I doubt I'll see any more. Just saying that I still enjoyed reading your work.
Morgan K'Treva chapter 2 . 8/19
This is still pretty good. Again, nitpicking, but the Sandaime was Hokage, he would have known that Kushina was the kyuubi jinchuuriki, and thus what the kyuubi attacking meant.
Morgan K'Treva chapter 1 . 8/19
I know this sounds a bit nitpicking, but all babies are born with blue eyes. Eyes turn different colors a bit later. And you spelled "waist" as "waste".
3dumplings3 chapter 17 . 4/24
I see the characterization as the already developed personality of Naruto and Sasuke grown up and going thru what they had in this switcheroo. And it is very interesting
3dumplings3 chapter 15 . 4/24
This is a fascinating story and a fascinating character study
I feel you are doing a good job with characterizations
Alibi Nonsense chapter 29 . 3/2
That's so awesome. Awesome, I tell you! I love your personality jumble, where Naruto and Sasuke each have aspects of their own and the other's personality, just because of living in their environment. I also love that Sasuke is in just the same state as Naruto (wonder what he'll do when he wakes up...).
Alibi Nonsense chapter 15 . 3/2
That is the best response... That is just awesome. 'I'm going to bring him back'. It's such a Naruto thing to say, and so determined, and... I'm so excited to find out how Itachi will deal with this. XD
Brenda293 chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
I would it's getting quite exciting with the Fox who want to have his fun and try to escape . And let's not forget Sasuke has his first taste of power which make him a little more dangerous . So when will we have the pleasure to know the remains chapters ?
Brenda293 chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
Lol ! This was really fun . In particular the part where after Konohamaru's transformation , Sasuke answered " Well...the clothes are perfect ." Hahaha !