Reviews for Tired
Firediva0 chapter 6 . 3/9
This is good. I actually really like it, and I am positive that I will absolutely LOVE it if you update soon. Seriously you're making the readers DIE in anticipation. I look forward to more, and there BETTER be more. Comprende?
XDDD Goody! See you soon!
Firediva0
camierose chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
this is awesome
WereBunny87 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
I love this so far! Great job! I look forward to more!
kuran kirito chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
awwww ur not updating any more? it was getting gud
kuran kirito chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
awww dats so sweet

and wats up wit hron

har's been his friend 4 a long time and he betray's him

dats mess up with him
shiria otoyami itsome chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
WHEN R U GOING TO DO MORE? cause every once a month i check to see if a story i really like has been updated. I WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY AND UR NOT UPDATING IT *crying cause i can't read more*
darkwish3 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
thank you for writing this, wishing for more :)
Twilightfans chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
please update soon
nosyrosie16 chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Please update this story. I really would like to know what happens next with everything that is suddenly changed with Harry and the ones who are sided with him. Update please son! Thanks.
Haunt of twilight chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
A very good read so far. I am really enjoying this. I look forward to reading more if you choose to continue. I love that Remus and Hermione have sided with Harry! Yea! He won't be alone!
jane chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
i love this kind of story. please continue!
mooree chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
I like...it seems abandon though. poor story it was so good.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
evil moony! don't force harry's feelings. Do you actually have more written out? for a harry voldiee fic it's not that bad but then again I really like your works. your writing gets better the more you write.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
ok... this is a drabble thing isn't it? hmm... never been fond of these either...
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
not really looking forward to this just cause I've never been fond of voldie harry but I'll try it out.