Reviews for That Kiss Was
Karnevalfreak59 chapter 3 . 3/17
Ive read three chapters and i feel like im gonna faint
Kimnd chapter 4 . 3/14
You know, what really surprises me about this story is how it's true to the characters, and at the same time manages to make the twincest not feel gross. Usually, putting Karou and Hikaru into a romantic relationship kind of belittles just how fucking close they are- I mean, they're probably more imeshed than any romantic couple could hope to be. But you manage to actually make seem like this could legitimately happen. And it kind of does raise the question of if it's 'okay'... and I personally don't care. I mean, they're both male, so they can't give birth to any genetically-diseased offspring, so it's not like they're hurting anybody.
In other news Hikaru is an oblivious asshole and it's hilarious. How does Kyoya not know about what's-her-name's sister?
cocainecowgurl chapter 10 . 1/29
i'd like to point out that when he says "oh brother where art thou?" he's actually saying "oh brother why did it have to be you?" because that's what it means. it's not "where are you" and it wouldn't make sense there.
Watanuki-sama chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
So I know this story is old and I doubt you really care for reviews for it anymore, but the whole kidnapping thing did actually happen, right? It was a tad ambiguous. (also I really did love the story)
TrustMe-IJustGetWeirder chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Kyoya's voice mails have officially made my day. Thank you for that. :3
Kidiu chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Wow, you have no idea just how awesome your fic is. I mean, I know you wrote it and all, but this... Wow. The excitement, the humor, the slight angst, the raw worry and suspense. It was all so... Holy crap! I can't describe it.

I was on the edge of my seat, my heart pounding, biting my nails in anticipation. Just... Wow.

Although... It would have been so badass to see Hikaru fly that plane. Cause holy shit, flying a plane?! Anyway, you have no idea how my heart stopped when the decoy plane took off. Jesus Christ...

And then she pulled out a gun! And I'm like, "No no no." It was... A real thrilling moment.

This whole fic, from the very beginning, through every line, has had me on my toes. You kept surprising me, and I was dumbfounded that I had no idea how this was gonna play out. I never could've conceived that Kimichi would do that! Or that she was a TWIN!

I feel bad for her. She was in love with Natsuki, and her death undoubtedly drove her over the edge. But that certainly does not excuse her!

But holy cow was this good. Wow. I just can't tell you how awed I am by your epic story, epic writing, epic everything. Wow.

Thank you so much for this literary gold. I could kiss you. And maybe smack you, for the worry.
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
I keep reading "Kimichi" as "Kimchi," Haha!
Kidiu chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
I didn't say it last chapter, but I think Kimichi's family being the richest in the world due to stem-cells is actually very realistic. I was pretty surprised.
Kidiu chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Oh, wow. I wanna punch her already.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Holy crap. Half way through, I'm thinking you miscategorized, putting "Humor" instead of "Horror." But then you did a 180 and blew me away!
Nimblefoot13 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Wow... Awesome story. Just... Wow.
Kimnd chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
WEeeeell shit.
That scene where Hikaru falls out of the ceiling is hilarious, though.
Kimnd chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Wow.
That's fucked up, girlfriend.
I mean, that sucks, but... that doesn't warrant kidnapping somebody else. And why Kaoru and not Hikaru?
Kimnd chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
*sad trombone noise* Wa wa waaaaaa...
YOU FAIL.
Kimnd chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Ah, puns. Will you ever stop being funny?