Reviews for That Kiss Was
Irialescent chapter 13 . 5/6
OHMYGOD...Soooooo, idk if this is something against you or not, but when you had written this previously, I actually downloaded it, like, copied and pasted into word cause I wasn't always near a computer or internet very much. As soon as I read the first 3 paragraphs, I was HOOKED. I could not stop reading it. You are an AMAZING WRITER. I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to read more of your work! 3 Hikaru and Kaoru are my favorites as well cause, even though me and my sister aren't twins, we kind of work the same way. And when she's not helping me in my shenanigans, lol, then I'm the only one doing it, so I could really be both at the same time...**off track** SORRY! Lol, but gosh, I really really really really wish you would write more of your sequel! I even created an account just to say this! Hahaha, I love your writing cause it inspires me to write more and finish my own story, but also because you manage to bring the twins to life and make it real. Like they'd be real people that I'd want to meet.

Question, can two a**holes and a semi-polite person all get along if their main goal is to piss the other one off (say it was a dare)? xD
Whoaaa!
ludicrousLemon chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
incest is legal in japan...
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Wow! Plot twist... Now I feel bad for the psycho..
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
This has actually been really good so far! I can't wait to read more, except for the fact that apparently things will get worse for them :C
iluvfandoms1 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Damn, this is a heck of a plot line! It's my first time reading a twincest fic and it wasn't half bad. (Aka I love love LOVED IT!) you are a talented writer. ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
OH MY FUCKING GOD! You are incredibly talented and the plot and way you write is... Awesome! I love it! You have made me laugh and giggle like a maniac and squeal/blush like the girls who visit the host club. I hope no-one sees my insane and maybe slightly evil-looking grin hehe. Keep being amazing ;)
Karnevalfreak59 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Ive read three chapters and i feel like im gonna faint
Kimnd chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
You know, what really surprises me about this story is how it's true to the characters, and at the same time manages to make the twincest not feel gross. Usually, putting Karou and Hikaru into a romantic relationship kind of belittles just how fucking close they are- I mean, they're probably more imeshed than any romantic couple could hope to be. But you manage to actually make seem like this could legitimately happen. And it kind of does raise the question of if it's 'okay'... and I personally don't care. I mean, they're both male, so they can't give birth to any genetically-diseased offspring, so it's not like they're hurting anybody.
In other news Hikaru is an oblivious asshole and it's hilarious. How does Kyoya not know about what's-her-name's sister?
cocainecowgurl chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
i'd like to point out that when he says "oh brother where art thou?" he's actually saying "oh brother why did it have to be you?" because that's what it means. it's not "where are you" and it wouldn't make sense there.
Watanuki-sama chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
So I know this story is old and I doubt you really care for reviews for it anymore, but the whole kidnapping thing did actually happen, right? It was a tad ambiguous. (also I really did love the story)
TrustMe-IJustGetWeirder chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Kyoya's voice mails have officially made my day. Thank you for that. :3
Kidiu chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Wow, you have no idea just how awesome your fic is. I mean, I know you wrote it and all, but this... Wow. The excitement, the humor, the slight angst, the raw worry and suspense. It was all so... Holy crap! I can't describe it.

I was on the edge of my seat, my heart pounding, biting my nails in anticipation. Just... Wow.

Although... It would have been so badass to see Hikaru fly that plane. Cause holy shit, flying a plane?! Anyway, you have no idea how my heart stopped when the decoy plane took off. Jesus Christ...

And then she pulled out a gun! And I'm like, "No no no." It was... A real thrilling moment.

This whole fic, from the very beginning, through every line, has had me on my toes. You kept surprising me, and I was dumbfounded that I had no idea how this was gonna play out. I never could've conceived that Kimichi would do that! Or that she was a TWIN!

I feel bad for her. She was in love with Natsuki, and her death undoubtedly drove her over the edge. But that certainly does not excuse her!

But holy cow was this good. Wow. I just can't tell you how awed I am by your epic story, epic writing, epic everything. Wow.

Thank you so much for this literary gold. I could kiss you. And maybe smack you, for the worry.
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
I keep reading "Kimichi" as "Kimchi," Haha!
Kidiu chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
I didn't say it last chapter, but I think Kimichi's family being the richest in the world due to stem-cells is actually very realistic. I was pretty surprised.