Reviews for Divided We Fall
pie480 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Please update soon, it's been 6 years since you did. Could you also update familiar faces? Please? It's really good! Or, if you can't cause you don't use this account anymore, could you continue it on our new account? Anyway, you have a fan here waiting for your next chapters!
Darkness in shadowland chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
I tend to find that most stories don't have their grammar up to par and is a pain for me to read, yet this one is well written and grammar and structure above par and the plot is very interesting. I would like to see this plot expanded upon because I see great potential for this story. Please keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I hope you get some free time to update soon this is a really good story. :/
animeparody chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
HEY IT'S 2012! YOU HEAR ME, 2012! UPDATE ALREADY!
Namna-dono chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Yo! 2011 here wondering WHY DIDNT U CONTINUE!
animelover1993 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
gr this is 2010... and you have dumped this story... i dont like you right now...
scorpioneldar chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
i enjoyed this anyway but i would say familar faces is my favorite of yours
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
So far, this is a very, very good story. I love...no, LOVE the new take on things that you have, and I hope you continue soon! I have this on my own, personal alert list (bcause I am usually too flippin' lazy to sign into my acount XDXD) and am hopin' to see an update soon! Sayonara~3

~ .,
Barranca chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
An interesting story, it certainly is different! Ichigo in spirit form but with no shinigami powers - it'll be tough going. Based on what happened to Rukia, I take it that Aizen has not gotten rid of the Central 46 yet and plotted to keep Rukia at hand for when he needs to extract the Hougyoku. Will Ichigo manage to regain shinigami powers in the dire situation he's in when the hollows ambush him? His spirit chain got damaged, will continue to deteriorate and will he meet a shinigami to purify him while it does? You see, there are many questions this tale evokes, so I hope that whatever chapters you have written for this story also get posted some day :)
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Gigai, you had it right the first time. Height, not hight. Kaien, not Kien.

Other then that, this is a good chapter.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Zanpakutou, not zanbaktou.

As for the chapter, there's a lot of things unexplained and only vaguely hinted at that I'd really like explained, even with the summary of events. One of those things is what Karin has to do with Hollows (did she gain Shinigami powers, or something?) and if Rukia's died and been captured and how the Soul Society arc went if Ichigo wasn't there. Things like that, though I suppose I should read the rest of the chapters too.
KimikoElenda chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
What happens next in this story darn it? ;.;
Revolation chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
i like it
Rin chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
I love this. RUN, ICHIGO, RUN!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
just so you know, the title is spelled wrong. it should be "DIVIDED" not "DEVIDED".