Reviews for Great Expectations
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 27 . 6/12/2019
I enjoyed this story, it was amazingly written. I am surprised to say that I felt this story to be enough and that I don’t feel the pressing need to read a sequel to it.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 6/11/2019
I’ve enjoyed this story so far, though I was expecting a long fluffy story when I started, not one that was going to make me tear up a little bit at every chapter.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/13/2019
This was amazing. Ever considered being an author?
godinaburntcoffeepot chapter 17 . 5/12/2019
you should write a one-shot centered around the two memories mentioned here! i CRAVE the fluff
KeelerWiley33 chapter 2 . 5/10/2019
I can’t believe it! Most fan fiction is stupid and has so many spelling and grammar errors, but this story is really good!
twlightbella chapter 27 . 2/1/2019
Oh no
twlightbella chapter 8 . 2/1/2019
Aww
twlightbella chapter 5 . 1/31/2019
Hermione and Ginny are pregnant together
twlightbella chapter 4 . 1/31/2019
Hermione and Ginny are pregnant at the same time
twlightbella chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
Sweet if gem to take a vacation
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2018
I’m very glad I came across your story. Really enjoying this story, especially Ginny. You write her perspective very well. It’s difficult loving Harry Potter, I appreciate how Ginny loves him, worries for him, fears for him, resents him but understands him. And Harry, Ginny is his love, his anchor.
Taurus78 chapter 10 . 6/7/2018
For being a non published author your brillianti absolutely love your stories you could lend a hand to Jk in her actual harry potter books! I really wish these stories were actual hard backs. Please don't stop writing stories I thoroughly enjoy them I've read every one of your stories and I read them daily Yours truly Desiree Sorenson... Ps. Get published I don't know what you do for a career etc but I truely believe this is what your ment to do! And I would love it if you would continue with the three potter children and the two Weasley children's life stories!
LinusBlackman chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I just binged this entire story and enjoyed it so much! You have a lovely way with words.
2,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »