Reviews for Great Expectations
Lyric Medlie chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
OMG! i have so many thoughts running through my head! you are an amazing writer

Lyric Medlie chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
very good chapter :)

Lyric Medlie chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
i know its too late, but my guess is Lily!

Lyric Medlie chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
loved it! hopefully Ginny meets up with lily!

Lyric Medlie chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
very good! i LOVED the dream sequence!

Lyric Medlie chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
very good story

BlaizeGinDrayco chapter 27 . 1/15/2010
aw ... nice ending :)
Alicesvisions chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Good i like it
wrappedinharry chapter 27 . 1/8/2010
WOnderful story. thank you for the entertainment. I am just sorry it is over. I have another story of yours to rread but I think it is only a one-shot. I hope we get more from you one day and will be putting you on my author alert list. This story will also go on my favourites list.

One question... is Lily older than Hugo?

Thanks again.

wrappedinharry chapter 26 . 1/8/2010
As momentous as this chapter was, I found it one of the funniest and actually laughed out loud on several occasions. From James imitating his Uncle Ron's naughty word to Ron vibrating between his wife and daughter like a giddy pendulum and pointing out bits of his daughter to anyone who would look and listen as if she was a prize poodle.

I am glad that Ron stood up to Hermione for a change.

Wonderful, wonderful chapter.

I am so sad that it is nearly finished.

wrappedinharry chapter 25 . 1/8/2010
How very sad that poor tiny baby lost her battle. You described Ginny's thoughts and fears beautifully.

I feel a bit sorry for Harry... all father's really. With what Ginny has been told in her dreams and I suppose because the mother incubates and nurtures the child, the father is rather superfluous after conception, isn't he? Lily's sacrifice to save her son is what is talked about and what imbued Harry with his special powers, but no-one speaks of poor James' sacrifice to try and save his wife and son. He was alone when he died at the bottom of the stairs.

I am becoming quite maudlin here, I think. It is very late and I am tired. Sorry to ramble on.

wrappedinharry chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
Very stressful chapter to read. I can only imagine how hard it was to write. As a midwife, I can say that your descriptions of labour and the birth and the preinatal care were very well done. I know you're a mum, are you a midwife as well?

I though Ginny would come to the decision to use Severus as the middle name after her talk with Lily. Harry did get a shock.

wrappedinharry chapter 23 . 1/8/2010
This birth sounds a little like the second coming of Christ! The 'specialness' described in the previous chapter where we heard the story of 'the Chosen One' made it seem that he would be a powerful political type figure. But now it seems as if he is going to be much more than that.

Somehow I hope that Ginny does not remember the most significant aspects of her 'dream' because it would be a terrible responsibility knowing that she and HArry are responsible for guiding such a significant person through to adulthood. Knowing how important he is going to be would be amazingly intimidating.

And he is going to be closer to Rose than his own siblings. That is a bit sad. James and Lily will certainly be overshadowed by their amazing brother, as well as their cousin though not as children. And Hugo too. But I suppose that is the way of the world for all of those siblings of famous people. I gather that the third person will be Scorpius.

wrappedinharry chapter 22 . 1/8/2010
A slightly different take on meeting the in-laws! lol. Did Ginny just dream she went to the toilet or did she fall asleep in there and is sleep walking?lol.

Beautiful chapter. Ginny and Harry were perfect together. No more need be said.

wrappedinharry chapter 21 . 1/8/2010
Oh how brilliantly diabolical are you? Who better to play Lucius than the person who knows him best! I feel so sorry for Narcissa (and I don't often say that). Not only will she soon lose her husband, but her son also seems to be a lost cause. *sigh* Perhaps becoming a father might inspire Draco to be a decent human being.

And now we know why Albus is going to be so special. You never thought about writing a sequel with a grown up Albus Severus? That would be brilliant. I suppose being the son of 'the Chosen One' and the seventh child of a family who have not seen a girl born for seven generations, as well as having Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore and Severus Snape, the bravest man his father had ever known~as namesakes, make his qualifications for the task impeccable. Also, he has one set of great grandparents who were Muggles and a Muggleborn grandmother and a grandfather who is obsessed with Muggles.

I feared for Harry's safety when Chalie found him. I thought he was going to punch him out.

Brilliant plan you thought out and brilliant chapter.

2,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »