Reviews for Great Expectations
Loti18 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
This is a really great fanfic! i can't wait to read more :)
staywithmetonight chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Wow, I love it. It's got just the perfect balance of fluff and plot to make it dangerously addictive. Please write more soon.
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I love this story it’s so amazing. I love Harry and Ginny as first time parents. This story is so sweet and loving. I’m a big fan of your stories and this one doesn’t disappoint. Please post more soon.
kim chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i luv ur story but if ginny and hermione r gonna be pregnant agian then james need to be 2 not 7 months

james (2 years older than)

albus-rose(2 years older than)

hugo-lilly( youngest)

gr-8
HogwartsGirly124 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
This is a really good fic you have got going here! I can't wait for more to come! And a Happy New Year to you as well

Soph
HogwartsGirly124 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, that was really god! In fact amazing! You really do have a way with more! Now im off to read the next chapter!

Soph
Amber13Drummer chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Wow! I really like this story! The way everything is turning out is so cool! Keep up the good work, can't wait for the rest!
Suri chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I didn't sign in b/c I don't have an account, and to be honest, I did not consider what I wrote a flame. I don't consider JKR a god, but I do expect people to treat her with respect, especially as we are playing with her world. I'm sorry you were hurt by my defence of her. As you will probably delete this as well, I'm not sure why I'm bothering, but I wanted to say I do like your writing even if I disagree with your opinions on fanfic in general, and I hope you continue.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Your story is great, and i toatally agree with what you said about J.K Rowling.

Update soon

Happy New Year!

from: lizardluvsmason
pam halliwell chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
i was jelling over in laughter at some points.. it's so wittily written. well done
BollywoodRocks chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I'm really enjoying your story so far! Please update soon!
Brouche chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This story is funny and charming. :)'little blokes' lol. keep writing!
mimosa chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
"so willing to spill his guts over the most intimate details of his life. All the Weasleys were like that to a certain extent, and it was just so . . . un-English!"

LOL. You are definitely a fan of Severus Snape. Indeed, a stiff upper lip and the phrase "grin and bear it" are part and parcel of the English culture. I do not think it is British though. Things are a little bit more relaxed these days, thanks to the addition of more members of the European Union and the fact that the world is getting smaller.

English pubs are absolutely lovely. I like my pub lunches and Sunday roasts in my local called The Rising Sun.

You have chosen a most lovely part of the English countryside for your location and it is a tribute to your obvious research and lots of reading that you capture the essence of a scene in such panoramic language.

This chapter is so romantic that you are making me wish I was not an old single woman. How poetic! And for Molly to be more of a Muggle lover than Arthur is a great twist in fandom. Robert Burns. What can one say!

As for JKR... LOL! Yes, she probably had been visiting her local in Edinburgh before giving her interviews and revelations. No, she is no goddess and I suspect she has learnt a thing or two about the power of the media. Tidbits of revelations could cause a frenzy of speculations in pounds, euros, dollars and what not.

Fanfiction, to me, is pure fun. Seriously. Otherwise, I will not be reading any or bothering to review, albeit anonymously. Pity I have to do this as some idiots online could be real nitwits and very cruel. I have been through that personally and I feel it is so unfair because I truly would like to give signed reviews for superb authors like yourself. Oh, well.

By the way, I love Forest Gump. One of the best films, ever... and the choice of the leading actor is brilliant!

I look forward to more updates!
frodogenic chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Very good story! You write wonderfully. I love the little comic touches (especially Ginny's line about "peaked" in the first chapter, that was so...Ginny. :) This is one for my favorites list.
Elledreamer chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Aww I really like this. I don't usually like Romance but this has really pulled me in, you write so well. I think it's funny too but not too much which makes it more realistic. Love this so much and I can't wait to read more!

Elle xx