Reviews for Great Expectations
Ann chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
I love this fic and I hope that you update soon:0 you are doing a great job!
ChickenChild chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
That was beautiful! one of the best fanfics i've ever read :)
kim chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Please dont close up a 'submit review' for all of us without users

I love your storys
Charming Gilmore Girl chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE this story. It's really sweet and very funny. I don't know how ANYONE could diss this - it's incredible! Please, update soon! It's really incedible.
Bonesda chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Great Story from a Great Author... Don't let anyone tell you otherwise... Still one of my Favorites...
Freckleforce01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
LOVE IT LOVE IT! update soon! Dont let anything bad happen please
pinkmonkie chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
saying that critizing her is not blasphemy is blashemous! i'm not saying she's God... but if we were in ancient greece i would say that she is one of the great gods!
Loti18 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
This is a really great fanfic! i can't wait to read more :)
staywithmetonight chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Wow, I love it. It's got just the perfect balance of fluff and plot to make it dangerously addictive. Please write more soon.
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I love this story it’s so amazing. I love Harry and Ginny as first time parents. This story is so sweet and loving. I’m a big fan of your stories and this one doesn’t disappoint. Please post more soon.
kim chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i luv ur story but if ginny and hermione r gonna be pregnant agian then james need to be 2 not 7 months

james (2 years older than)

albus-rose(2 years older than)

hugo-lilly( youngest)

gr-8
HogwartsGirly124 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
This is a really good fic you have got going here! I can't wait for more to come! And a Happy New Year to you as well

Soph
HogwartsGirly124 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, that was really god! In fact amazing! You really do have a way with more! Now im off to read the next chapter!

Soph
Amber13Drummer chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Wow! I really like this story! The way everything is turning out is so cool! Keep up the good work, can't wait for the rest!
Suri chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I didn't sign in b/c I don't have an account, and to be honest, I did not consider what I wrote a flame. I don't consider JKR a god, but I do expect people to treat her with respect, especially as we are playing with her world. I'm sorry you were hurt by my defence of her. As you will probably delete this as well, I'm not sure why I'm bothering, but I wanted to say I do like your writing even if I disagree with your opinions on fanfic in general, and I hope you continue.
2,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 .. Last Next »